Chapter 1

"Y/N it's already 7am!" I hear my mom yelling at me

"Y/N it's already 7am!" I hear my mom yelling at me. Happy Monday, it's my first day of school! I got up immediately and did the morning routine then after that I put on my shirt and cargo pants and I chose my Air nike force 1 white shoes.

"Hey Y/N, breakfast is ready. I may not be able to pick you up at school today." I asked my mom why and she said she seems to be working overtime. I nodded at her and sighed she was always keeping busy. I missed her already.

"It's okay mom I gotta go! Byee!!" I said goodbye to my mom and went to school. I'm a grade 12 student so next year I will graduate, great!

I go to room 406 and sit in the chair. "Hey Y/N! I heard that our adviser was very nice and hot." My bff said, " and you said that, before saying hello to me, didn't you even miss me??!"

Stacy laughed "sorry Y/N of course I miss you so much! But our teacher! geez! you know was hot.

Before I talked, our teacher came in. I was surprised and just wow she's hot. I met her green eyes and she met mine and smiled at me. Wait.. What. She's smiling at me?

Those green eyes.

Her nose.

Her lips.

Her smile.

was so perfect.

"Y/N are you listening? " I just realized when Stacy touched me. I asked why and my teacher was staring at me.

"Yes you, can you introduce yourself?" I blushed with shame because I didn't realize that she was calling me.

"Hi I'm Y/N 18 yrs old" I smiled at everyone and I could feel her stare on me so my cheeks turned red and I went back to my seat. After everyone introduced themselves, she immediately discussed our lessons. She is our chemistry teacher and I hate chemistry, one of the hardest subjects in my life.

After she discussed it, we had 20 minutes left and she told us it was free time and she was focused on her laptop and I was staring at her.

She caught me and smiled at me. I look away and my cheeks become tomato. Those green eyes were so beautiful. I didn't want to leave her class, but the bell rang. I sighed and left the classroom. And I could feel her eyes burning at my back.

"Stacy, what are our next subjects?" I can't really forget her beautiful face.

"Math Y/N" me and Stacy entered the math class and the same thing happened and I can't wait to see her again and she's our teacher in research too.

"She's so beautiful, Stacy. I think I'm in love with her. " Stacy punched me and she laughed.

"I told you earlier that she is so beautiful and hot! Let's go to her class!" Stacy pulled me over and went to Ms. Carey classroom.

Me and Stacy entered her class and we had breaktime today but we went straight to her class.

"Oh hi have you eaten yet?" I smiled at her and was embarrassed.

"Hi Ms.Carey! Y/N wants your number! Can she have your number?" My eyes widened and looked at Stacy and Ms.Carey I looked at Stacy again and I looked at her with my big eyes. Damn Stacy what r u doing! My face was so red I blinked my eyes to stacy many times.

"No Ms.Carey haha stacy was joking b-" I said to her but she cut me off

"Yes she can have" I stopped at what I heard and Stacy smiled at me and winked. Stacy whispered to me that I would give her lunch for free.

"Stacy was joking miss" I said nervously i'm so embarrassed

"It's okay Y/N haha don't be shy" damn it her laugh.

"Hehe here's my phone" she put her number on my phone and she returned it to me

"I'm sorry about Stacy, but you look beautiful today." her eyes lock mine.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too." She seemed nervous and isolated from me and looked at the laptop again. I didn't say goodbye to her and left and went straight to stacy.

"Damn it, Stacy, why did you do that?!" Stacy rolled her eyes.

"I know you're happy because you got her number duh!" I rolled my eyes and bought our Food.

I can't believe that she gave her number. I texted her immediately and said hi this is Y/N hehe. She texted me back with hello Y/N:).

please lord take me..

AN: sorry for my bad grammar. I will update soon!