Oh alright

"Ok well she only needed 8 stitches across her lips but she should be ok to go home. Just be careful not to get food stuck in the stitches, I would suggest purés and smoothies for a little to play it safe."

Anastasia was so happy to hear that she didn't have to stay the night at the hospital. She just then remembered that she was going home with Stefania so that brought her mood down a little. It's not that she didn't like Stefania, she was very grateful for the help she received but Stefania was still a stranger and the trust wasn't 100% there. "Thank you doctor have a good day!" Stefania said grabbing her things and leading Nastia out the door. "How are you feeling bambina?" Stef asked when they were both in the car. "I feel ok! I'm a little sore though. Thank you for helping me Stefania"

Nastia replied head down in the passenger seat. "I'm 14 by the way but my birthday is in July." She didn't know why she felt the need to say that but she did. "You're birthdays in July? So is mine! What day is yours?" Anastasia was hesitant in her answer but thought it was foolish to ignore her now " my birthdays the 18th what about you?" Stefania's eyes lit up "mine is the day before yours. We're almost birthday twins!"

When stefania and Anastasia got back home stefania noticed Danielle sitting on her couch. "Nice of you to tell me you weren't home stef" The blonde said with a laugh, letting everyone know she wasn't annoyed. "Dani I'm so sorry I got a little side tracked. Speaking of which this is Anastasia! She'll be staying with me for a little while." Anya gave a small wave and Danielle came over and gave her a hug. "Well now that your home it's time to party"