Na7bA

Hope you like it hehehe 

The story begins with Naruto and Boruto fighting because his father is always busy with his work.

Boruto: WHAT A FATHER ARE YOU, YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.!!!!

Naruto: I also work to support our family BORUTO.

Boruto: OH REALLY, I CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY I'M ALREADY EARNING MONEY FROM 15 YEARS OF AGE.

Boruto left the room. When Naruto was checking his computer, Shikamaru suddenly chatted.

Shikamaru: You look stressed naruto. Link so you don't get stressed anymore, and also about your child you should rest first.

Naruto: what else did Shikamaru give, his name is www.tinder.com hmm sound interesting. 

When Boruto got home and went to his room he opened his computer.

Boruto: huh? What else did Sarada give, a link? Ugh I better just log in. Hmm? Is this so weird?

After a few hours boruto just understood about the Web.

Boruto: hm... Is this Na7bA, what a weird name. Hmm? Oh it's about him personality.

Na7bA. 

Like: ramen, Orange fox and spend time with friend. 

Don't like: People insult him, people are too rude, abuse and anger.

32 years old, 51 kilograms and 180 height.

Okay, in web boruto name is.

B02uo18

Like: burger, white cat and practice.

Don't like: failed father, fake friends, rules and people who don't keep their promises.

18 years old, 62 kilograms and 190 height. 

Boruto: hello.

Na7bA: uhh hello?

Boruto: want to get acquainted?

Na7bA: Of course hehe, so why do you want to be my friend B02uo18?

Boruto: oh it's because I saw that you like foxes so I'm attracted to you.

Na7bA: oh I see.

Boruto: so why do you hate your dad B02uo18?

Boruto: oh that's because he always breaks his promise and always works.

Na7bA: oh I see, but he works to earn money right?

Boruto: Yes, but if he comes home it will be 4-5 months, and he's still working.

Na7bA: hahaha you're stubborn huh.

Boruto: hehe sorry.

Na7bA: You are very similar to my son hehe.

Boruto: Really?

Na7bA: yes he gets angry a lot and also scolds me a lot because I work a lot.

Boruto: You should spend time with your child.

Na7bA: but it's called work, you can't avoid it, you know hehe.

Boruto: oh really?