chapter. 6 truma (part two)

The only disclaimers for this is:

( slight Hospitalization)

❗if not confromble don't NOT read❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously..

.In the last chapter.

FATHER YOU LIED,YOU SAID THAT NATHALIE WAS "PERFECTLY FINE"

Adrian said in a loud furious voice as he walked with the doctors as he held onto Nathalie's hands, squeezing Them not to just to certain her, but to certain him, he was constantly checking er pulse to make sure she was still alivw , though it sounds a bit dramatic sure but to Adrian all he could think about was losing his mother.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This section is part 2 of chapter 6. ( go read if haven't already)
__________________________________________________________________

Gabriel and Adrian were in the limo following behind the ambulance the gorilla driving as usual, honestly the gorilla was confused and a bit upset to why nathalie was going to the hospital and so were the other staff in the house. They were worried that she had fallen to the same "mysterious" illness that had caused emillie's supposed death. The sight of Gabriel agreste's black
Limo following behind an ambulance that happened to belong to the best hospital in paris, was truly a shocking situation to witness, and with Nadja chamack being head of of Paris's news station it didn't take long for this story to be uncovered by all of Paris City.

"Don't be amused its just the new!, I'm Nadja chamack, here with today's story and might I say that it is a very interesting one , for the infamous Gabriel agreste, well Gabriel agreste's limo is currently following behind Paris's best hospital's ambulance, could Mr. Agreste be hurt?, or is it his son? he, perhaps this has something to do with the one of the biggest mysteries in paris today's history what happened to Mrs. Agreste?, maybe maybe not, either way just don't be amused for it's just the news that's all for that folks lets move on to todays weatherWeawēzs. As!!!!, or, or something happened to Mr, agreste!!! And he needs a friend!!! Or maybe he needs more than a friend!! Wait what am I thinking I should call him!!!! , but I don't have his number!!! Oh!!, maybe alya knows it, or maybe she call and ask nino!!!! To give it to her!!! It's genius!!! Ill ask her right now!!!!!"

Tiki was trying her best to reason with marianette bit it was no use she had soon called up alya, and before long had got Adrian's number but there was one problem.

also
"tiki I can't do it!!!! What if he doesn't want to talk to me!!! Or or maybe he is already with!!! Kagami!! Right now!!!youOr even worse lila or Chloe!!!"

"Marianette I doubt that he would be with Lila... Chloe or Kagami is reasonable but if he is hurt his father most likely won't allow anyone to see him at the moment being but It is very as ttt that he his hurt since his father takes such procaution to keep him safe he, even has a bodyguard.

Tiki said with the greatest reassuring smile she could manage, it was a very good one to say the least.
it

" SO YOUR SAYING HE NEEDS EMOTIONAL SUPPORT, AND THAT IT MIGHT BE MISTER AGRESTE THAT'S NOT OKAY!!!.

No!!, marianette listen-

I'M COMING ADRIAN!!!!!

Oh..., Marianette....

Tiki said with a sigh then descended into marianette's round pink purse ahe took with her everywhere........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital.....

_________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO FRONT DESK DO YOU KNOW WHERE ADRIAN AGRESTE IS!!!

marianette screamed at the front desk lady in concern.

Uhm.. Yes I do know, bit first name please...

IT'S MARIANETTE, MARIANETTE DUPANG CHANG!!

marianette said still screaming at the poor Lady.

Oh ok... Could you please calm down, you've been yelling for the past few minutes now, and also Adrian agreste does not have a room but, I do have a room for mrs,. Nathalie sancour.

The kind lady said as she showed marianette het clipboard, there it was clear as day Nathalie sancour, no Adrian and Gabriel agreste. Marianette knew who Nathalie was, Adrian had told her a lot about her and how she was like a mom to him.

Oh..ok can you tell me which room she's in please....

Marianette said now a tad bit calmer then before hand as she walked to the room that was instructed to her room 593. She could see Adrian's blonde locks, facing downwards clearly crying, and Gabriel pacing back and forth holding back tears that were starting to.fall it was a truly sad sight for marianette her crush, and his father crying as they wait outside the hospital room for there best friend and mother figure to hopefully be alive and alright.

Please be alright, was the last thing that came from marianette's lips as she walked over to comfort Adrian

End of chapter.
Sorry this.was realised so late still hope you enjoyed though
-Querencia