I'm sorry for being me

It was morning in mc duck manor and everyone was coming down for breakfast.

Well ... everyone except Louie. He was just sitting on his bed again thinking about his family. After the defeat of F.O.W.L they grew colder, harder and  angrier towords him.

He didn't understand why, or what he did wrong, but one thing he knows: his family hates him.

He couldn't noticed it at first but soon it grew clearer and more intens.

They began blaming him for things that weren't even his fault and was grounded more often and even for simple things that didn't bothered them bevor. They also called him selfish and were very rude to him. Sometimes they (mostly huey and dewey) even do like he doesn't exist. He even heard huey talking to violet about how annoying he was, which really hurt.

He has no clue how his family learns to hates him so quickly. It hurt him. And he started feeling like he only is a burden to everyone.

He doesn't even go eat with his family because he doesn't want to annoy them.

He was brought out of his thoughts when his Brothers came in and began packing.

"How long have I been lost in my thoughts?!"

"Hey huey! Where do you think we're going? I hope we will explore a dangerous jungle temple or seek a treasure in a sunken ship with ghost pirates haunting us!!"

"Well I'd like to travel somewhere we could meet a unknown culture we could learn more about, or even find a new kind of insekts! Oh or..."

Huey couldn't finish, cause dewey cut him off." Urgh!! Stop please!! Why do you even like this nerd stuff?! The adventures part is way more fun!"

Huey ansewered angrily:" Because, it is fun. Also, if I wouldn't have studied we wouldn't have met tenderfeet."

"Urgh! If only they hadn't!" Louie still doesn't like him. After all he used Louies brothers to live in the mansion. Louie still had bad memories of that day.

("Just because we like him more than you, doesn't mean you have to hate him.")

Hearing that from his brother really hurt him.

Then his brothers began to talk again.

"Yes, you are right huey. I really miss him."

Finally Louie said something, so his brothers would know he was there too.

"What are you two talking about?"

His brothers stoped talking and turned to him. They looked suprised that he sundenly sat there. Then Dewey began to explane:" Didn't you listen? Uncle Scrooge said that we'd go on a new adventure but he didn't say where or what we will do. I am so excited!"

"Oh... of course. Just lost in my thoughts... I guess." Louie said a bit hurt that they didn't even noticed he wasn't there.

"Yeah. The same old Louie. Only listening if it's about gold or money."Dewey said joking.

"Like always." Huey added."You should pack too. We want to leave soon."

Huey and Dewey were done packing and left the room, leaving Louie alone with his thoughts. Again

"Here we go again."

So he began packing for the new adventure.