Why don't you feel like family

(One day after nothing can stop Della duck)

Louie duck was sitting on his bed and was thinking about the events of the last two days. First the duck family (except for Donald) was about to go on a new adventure but then the long lost mom just stood infront of them and they had a heart warming family reunion.

But by the next day, of course, it was a complete chaos. Della happen to be not good at parenting, or be good with kids at all and like every normal day for the duck family it ended in a fight with a giant robot made of gold, in which della saved louies live.

But after all that Louie still doesn't feel like he think he should.

Of course he loves her, but something just doesn't feel right.

"Why do I feel like this? I mean she is our mom after all why can't I just be happy? I probably just need time to let it sink in."

(While glomtales with Louie)

"Look, your plans your scemes they only lead to bad things for your family. If you wanna be a part of this family, you gotta stop."

After hearing that Louie feels hurt.
"That is the one thing I'm good at. Why can't you see?!"

He just sits there lost in his own thoughtsand memorise.
"What did I do so wrong? Is it to much to ask to just be who I am? Or to do what I am good at? Am I that bad?"

He was brought out of his thoughts as a giant plain landed in front of the mansion.

(After glomtales in the triplets room)

It was 2 a.m. and everyone was asleep except the youngest duck brother. He still was thinking about what happened today.

He didn't expected his mom to let him really use his talent but he's happy that she will help him learn how to use it right. He really wanted a thing he and Della are both good at, like huey (being a Junior Wood-Chuck) and Dewey (being brave and loving adventures).

He didn't spend much time with her or talked much to her in general but he really wanted to do something just the two of them.

Finally he really knows where he belongs in his family. When Della came back, he doubted his place but now he is totally sure.

If only he knew how wrong he was.