Liz:yea I did!

She was happy that was going to hexside with Luz and hangout with her friends at school and she can't wait for tomorrow.

The next day

They riding to school with eda on her staff and luz was looking nervous.

Luz:we gotta go back, this was a mistake, I'm gotta mess things up again and everyone will see-

She get cut off by Eda.

Eda:all right you gotta calm down.

Liz:yeah, everything will be alright sis.

Eda:what are you never about, you've been to school before?

Luz:that's why I'm nervous, At my human school I didn't make a good first impression, this is a chance to be seen as something other than a screwup.

Eda turns to luz.

Eda:hey don't worry about what those dorks think, you want my advice, watch into class and punch the first kid you see to establish dominance.

Liz:uh I don't think that a good idea Eda.

Luz:yea I won't be doing that but thanks.

They arrived and got off the staff.

Eda:last chance to back out and earn a new bad girl coven patch.

She puts out a patch that says "quitter badge" on it.

Eda:quitting, it's like trying but easier.

Luz:nahill just earn it when I quit showering.

Liz:we Luz!

Luz:sorry.

They both ran but they get stop by Eda.

Eda:just try not to be a goodie to shoes, you both got this.

Liz & luz:thanks Eda.

Luz:in fact I have written a heartfelt sonnet to commemorate this occasion-.

Eda was already flying away.

Eda:whoops I guess the wind just got me, see you two after school, bye!

They both walk seeing all the banners of classes you can take.

Liz:hey luz I'm going see to get a sign to class, see ya.

Luz:ok Liz, bye.

Liz walks inside the school going to the principal office and opens the door seeing principal bump.

Liz:hello mr.bump

Principal bump:ah liz welcome, now today we'll be visited by the emperor's coven for a routine inspection, if you want to impress them you'll need to join a coven track before they arrive.

Liz flinched when he mentioned that someone from the emperor's coven is coming here and she can feel her tails spiking up, but she calms down.

Liz:ok sir.

Principal bump:good now which track do you want to be in?

Liz:the illusion track.

Principal bump:ah yes the illusion track, I heard the nine tailed foxes are very skill with making illusions.

He uses his magic to change her grey school clothes to black with light blue color and Liz checks herself out.

Liz:wow I like the new look.

Principal bump:now I expect you to be on your behavior based on the costly repairs from recent incidents, we could really use a donation from the emperor's coven, now off to class.