"That is your grandmother, Samael" Davina tells me "She wants to speak with you"

I go to leave

my father catches my shoulder "You can't just leave"

"I've wanted to know about my mother's side forever" I tell him "This is my chance"

"They could be lying" Hayley says

my blue eyes bore into her dark brown eyes "She's my grandmother, I can feel it"

I push dad's arm off and walk over

"Hello, child" she says hugging me "I've wanted to meet you since I was alive"

my eyes don't leave her "You wanted to meet me"

"That's right. I am your grandmother Iris Hellfire"

what? Hellfire?

"The witches who live in dark magic" I gasp "What does that mean"

"You're a rather unique boy, Samael" she tells me "Able to do both light and dark magic without consequences, you're a werewolf, and when you die you'll be the worlds first Tri-brid"

I look down "Why didn't my mom want me?"

"Oh, child" she says as we stop on the path "She was dying. She wanted you very much. She loved you with her whole body. You were her everything. She wanted to come get you....to meet he family. You see a bunch of other witches wanted to kill us and they had the herb to poison us. But you had you're fathers family to hide behind so she made the decision to give you up. She had to do it harshly or--"

"Dad would have found her to give me back" I finish "So she's here...does she want to meet me?"

"We're all here, child" my grandmother tells "You're great-grandparents, my husband, your mother, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins"

"I have siblings?" I ask "Other then Hope of course"

"You're mother had a husband but they split up" she tells me "She had four children with them" she looks up "Looks like they couldn't wait to meet you"

"My siblings?" I gulp "What if they don't like me?"

"If we don't like you, then you can just make us like you wolfy" the younger boy says "I'm Matteo Hellfire and I should be twenty two years old not the same age as you are"

I laugh "Problem with me being a werewolf? And a vampire? And another kind of witch?"

the older girl smile and hugs me "He's just jealous of you. It's been awhile little Sammy. Last time I saw you, you were only a couple days old. I'm Danielle and I'm suppose to be twenty five"

the older guy raps his arm around me "I'm Cameryn, one year older then Dani. Back then I was your favorite sibling"

the last one scoffs "I was his favorite, Ashley, I would be sixteen"

I look around "You're my siblings....where's our mother....she wanted me right"

Cameryn puts me on his shoulders "Come on"

we all go to a house where there is a women

she runs out and picks me off his shoulders hugging me

"My baby" she repeats over and over

"Well, we know who the favorite is" Matteo laughs

"He's the baby" Cameryn says

"We thought the same thing when you two were born" Danielle follows up