Chapter 3: I miss you

"Zero!!" shouted his adoptive farther "MY SON!!" Just as he was about to hug him he moved slightly to the left allowing the hunter with a composary personality disorder fall to the floor "Your mean zero" he said in his childish voice, zero found it hard to think he was one of the best Hunters and was very serois when it came down to it. "What is it Cross" he said in his cold tone "What do you want??" Cross stood up fast still in his personality of the childish farther he knew "What cant a farther see his own......" Zero turned his head and pleced his index finger up shutting up the headmaster of his former school which he had now graduated from.

Cross turned the personality of turning to his cold serois self "in all seriousness Zero, Kaneme has been spotted" zero rolled his eyes but then she came to mind, was she with him still, how was she, was she ready for herself to be killed by him, could he even kill her when it came down to it. "What has he done, you wanted to leave them remember" he nodded "yes but he was not spotted with yuki, he was spotted with rouge vampires, the society thinks he is working with them" Zero smirked for a secound "That's a lie cross, he wouldent leave yuki, your just finding any excuse for me to go and see them... Not a good idea" he said even colder after the laughter wore off "Zero you haven't ben the same since she left, you don't think i don't here the sobs when i get home" zero looked away almost in embarrassment for a secound "I don't cry over vampire scum" Cross slapped him stunning zero "Yuki Is no scum you know that, now man up and see her" zero never told him the pact him and yuki had "if i ever see you again i will kill you" "Then i will have to keep running because I'm not ready to die" Zero rubbed his head trying not to rememeber such words.

he thought to himself..... WOULD I BE ABLE TO KILL HER?? Yuki i miss you.