Chapter 1: The Smile she Only held for him

She looked at it with amazment, apprciating its beauty that it had with held for so long even without the two people who once lived here along with herself and her Kaname. she looked to him and smiled "it can not be, is it really?" her small soft voice made his heart flutter in happiness "yes it is the Kuran home, your home" he smiled ever so wider, the childish one she held as a human and the one he saw when she was ever so little, the one she held for him. he was startelled for a secound when his hand was grabbed and pulled to the door.

She eagerly looked at him with her ruby eyes, telling him to open the door and he did with his gentel ways. when the door was opened yuki's smile had faded and small tears fell from her big eyes, she was ever so happy to see it again but a small only reminded her of that fatful night when she lost everything, even her memory.

Kaname wiped the small tears from her face and lightly kissed her cheek "kaname?" he hummed for an answer "i can smell them, i can hear them, i ca..n....SEE THEM!" she shouted placing her hand onto her face, falling to her knees and shaking. he tried to calm her as the windows around her began to crack, the earth beanth heer began to rumble and the walls shake along with her "YUKI!!!" He boomed sbapping her back into reality, he kneeled down and stroked her back holding her close "Don't Cry, Don't dwell on the past. remember as they where, not that night never rememeber that night because it pains me just as much" she was comforted by his words and breathed in deep stopeing her heart from destroying the last of her physical memorys. "Your right Kaname, i will see them happy and all of together once more" she looked up and smiled again, the smile she Only held for him.