3- "ice cream!"

Author pov:
The next day Jaehyun walks into his homeroom and sits down next to Taeyong who wouldnt look at him, he was confused at first but soon realised it must've been because he knew Tae was a little and he was embarrassed about it. Jaehyun tapped on Taes leg and leaned closer whispering

"Hey you okay?" no reply

"Tae, If you're ignoring me because you are embarrassed that you were little with me yesterday dont be my sisters a little and my brothers boyfriend is a little i dont mind!"

"T-they are...?"

"Yes thats why i took care of you until Haechan came over"

Obviously this wasn't said without his beautiful smile making his eyes become crescent shaped.

"In fact you would love my brothers boyfriend, His names Ten and hes in our chemistry class!"

"Huh? Hes a little?! he be my fwend?"

Jae panicked when he realised that Tae slipped at the mention of his new friend, he immediately stood up, took his hand and lead him out of the room and signed both of their names out at the reception.
He put Tae in his car and went into his backpack finding a blanket, pacifier and a stuffie giving them to the little.

"Dada we go see fwend?"

"Let me ask Johnny if he is little right now okay?"

"otay dada!" he says with a smile

After Jae calls Johnny

"He said we can go over baby! but theres a condition!"

"conishion?" Tae asks as he tilts his head to the side looking like a lost puppy

"Yes. He said that if we want to go we need to get Ice cream on the way there!"

Taes eyes sparkled at the mention of his favourite treat.

"Ice Cream!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Okay so ngl i had writers block and it was so bad for so long that i literally forgot that this chapter was in the works, but here ya go.

Ima try to update daily and if that fails at least weekly!