chaewon

tw: suicide

no. this can't be. i stood up immediately after reading yunjin's response. how the fuck? i really wanted to talk to her. i crave for her response. but why am i so shocked right now?

i manage to get up with my knees shaking and tears dropping. i can barely see anything but i still reached for my desk.

i opened all of my drawers with my hands shaking, trying to find that particular letter.

rather, newspaper.

i didn't realize that im starting to panic until i knocked one drawer out. papers, receipts and other files were scattered on the floor. i tried to find it but i can't.

tears were already dropping at the papers and i don't even want to stop them.

i searched for it in more drawers until i finally saw it, along with her gifts with me.

the newspaper that announced her death.

————

SCHOOL'S DAILY NEWS

NEWS FLASH

A teen's body was found at the ***** School's field at 5:30 AM. Although the authorities said that this might be murder, there's a high percentage that this case was suicide because of some gathered evidence.

The teen's identity was later found out and the body belonged to a girl name Huh Yunjin. She will be forever remembered and may she rest in peace.