Blinded

I flew out of my bed instantly and leapt towards the window, through it open to see what the racket was.

"Owwww....my eyes...." My eyelids open and everything is splotches, I cannot see a thing clearly. Is this.....

I stumble backwards "WHAT THE FUCK THAT THING OUTSIDE HAS MADE ME BLIND". My vision was clouded by bright spots, nothing was clear. It's as if I was looking through the world's most fogged up window.

If I rub them agressivley. This is what they mean by being blinded by sunlight....? Have I lost my vision? Will I be blind forever...? I never even got to see the above ground world properly....

"Y/N. Get up. It's just the fucking sun. If you stare right into it, it causes everything to TEMPORARILY seem fuzzy." Yimir bluntly states. "Now just take your hands off your face and slowly open your eyes".

She's right...your eyes do need to adjust.

Finally my vision was clear again, I could see the suns golden beams extending from the infinite sky onto the dusty training ground and the natural details spotted across each and every wooden panelling making up the hut, accompanied by the faint smell of spruce, antiseptic and fresh laundry. I felt a sort of comfort I'd which I'd never felt before.

This is the medical bay? It's lovely, I wonder if our bunk rooms are like this.

Just before us three were back to investigating the potential 'titan' that slammed into the wall outside, we were interrupted by a air-splitting panic struck voice.

"OH MY GOD IS EVERYONE OK, IS THAT Y/N SHOUTING THAT SHES BLIND...IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REALISE THAT I GAVE YOU SUCH SEVERE CONCUSSION Y/N"....concussion....the source of that voice was potato girl, tears of apology were streaming down peachy cheeks as she began her beg for forgiveness?...overdramatic much?

Why does this always happen. As soon as anything...anything returns to normal it's always makes a sudden U-turn? Because Sasha sobbing through my open window is definitely not normal.

"Hey don't worry Sasha I'm absolutely..." Horseface then comes and shoves her aside. Great. Can I just get the situation settled with Sasha already? I don't fancy her begging at my knees in forgiveness in the centre of the training ground later. Anyway, Jean looking through the window?

"What's all the noise for, quiet down. Y/N isn't that deaf ya know" the horseboy neighs as he sticks his long face through the open window as if he was peering through an open stable. Heh...I guess you do look at him and see the horse side of him before the man...

"OI JEAN, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO OK STARTED IT BY THROWING ME INTO THE WALL" a third head is now poking through the window, he's shorter than the horse and marginally larger than the potato, and his eyes...are the emerald ones I spotted in the mess hall....the ones like Issy's....

"Eren, that was you? You must be part titan to make the building shake so violently" the snakey brunette chuckles.

I'll note that, his name is Eren.

Sasha's eyes widen and her mouth drops, with Krista's gasp escaping her lips. "Yimir shush!"

Erens cheeks flamed crimson red as he nearly leapt at Yimir through my open window.

"PART TITAN!? PART TITAN!? IM NOT RELATED TO THOSE MONSTERS AT ALL YOU BIG MOUTHED BITCH, TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU LIKE I'LL SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS" the ferocious glint in his eyes is serious. You can tell from one look into his blazing orbs that he's seen the true peril of our brutal world. He's serious. I'll also note to not mention titans around him.