An Open Challenge

Start from the beginning

Kabir then meets Aman inside whereas he is busy with the sketching team. Kabir saw the lady helping in tracing the Kidnapper. While the process is going on Aman gets a call from the Kidnapper. The Kidnapper mocks him for losing him the last time. He challenges him to save Krish if he can. He shares a location of a local market and says "I have hidden Krish here. If you are smart enough do find him. I am giving you a chance to prove yourself. Come on Aman ...Your time stars now". Aman informs Kabir while they left the sketching and starts to the local market. Kabir, Aman, and his team are searching each and every corner of the place. They were searching like a hawk.

In the meantime, a stranger broke out a tear gas inside the police station

In the meantime, a stranger broke out a tear gas inside the police station. Everyone started running outside. Amidst the panic, a masked man took advantage of the situation and killed the lady. After a strenuous effort of searching, they found nothing. Kabir realizes that it's a mere trap. He suspects the Kidnapper's words and shares the same with Aman. Right then they received a call from the station that the lady was murdered. Aman and Kabir realized that the Kidnapper diverted them to get rid off the witness.

They failed again in their mission

They failed again in their mission. Aman is baffled by the information leakage and suspects if the Kidnapper is one among us. He shares the same with Kabir while he looks confused... Kabir comes home disturbed. He is breaking his head thinking who might be helping the kidnapper. But at the same time he couldn't suspect his own family members.