"Where's your friend you akways hang with? He here?" He asks and Kie answers. "He's working," she says and Hayley nods. "I'm gonna check your little boat out," he says and Hayley frowns. "Why?" She asks and JJ shakes his head, non verbally telling her to shut up.

She looks at him before she looks back at the officer. "If it were my father's boat, or Sarah camerons boat, would you check that out too?" She asks and the officer sighs. "We just want to check it out, no worries," Hayley wants to talk again, but JJ stops her.

"Check her out, officer," he says and takes Hayley's hand. "She's just grumpy, I'm sorry," Kie says and Hayley looks down. "Sorry," she says and sits down in defeat.

It frustrated her, when she was finally confident enough to say something she was shut up by her friends. With tears in her eyes she lowers her head in submission, and let's the officer do his work.

While the officer has an inspection Hayley listens to their conversation. "Uh, you got another one of these?" He asks and JJ nods. "Yeah, yeah," he and Pope say in unison. "Of course, it's Uh, it's in the hold," he says and Kie stands up. "Yeah," Pope says and nods at the hold.

"Show 'em," Kie says and Hayley stands up too. "Yeah," JJ mumbles and opens the hold, showing the object the officer asked about. "Yeah here," he says and he nods. "All right," he says and looks directly at Hayley.

"Uh, be careful," Pope says and JJ looks at Hayley, hoping she would stay calm. "Be careful, don't slip," he says and the officer looks at the water. Then, he turns around. "Alright," he says and they all start to breathe again. "Alright," they say and smile. "It's a very beautiful day innit?" He asks and they all nod.

"You let us know, if you see anything on your way out," he says and gets on his own boat. They all get to the edge of the boat looking at the water. "He's definitely out of air," Pope says and then he comes up. "Thank God!" Hayley says and puts her hand on her hip.

"Don't scare us like that!" Pope says and they all smile, saying how glad they are he's back. "How'd it go down there?" JJ asks and gets to the other side of the boat. "Did you find anything?" He asks again and John B starts smiling. "Did I find anything?" He asks rethorically.

"Yeah, there we go! That's my boy!" He says and takes a back from him. "Are you okay?" Hayley asks and smiles. "Yeah I ran out of air," John B responds. "You scared the shit out of me," Kie says and he smiles.

"Yeah, the cops were up here, but Uh, took care of 'em," Pope says and JJ looks at Hayley before looking back at John B. "Yeah, you kinda missed the show brother," JJ says and chuckles.

"Hey guys? Guys, bogey, 2 o'clock," Kie suddenly says. "What?" John B asks and gets on board. "Do you recognise that boat?" Pope asks and Hayley shakes her head, since she doesn't know a lot about boats. "I've never seen it, what are they doing here? The Marsh is closed," she says and Hayley shrugs again, short on answers and responses.

"I don't know, but let's not stick around and find out," JJ says. "JJ get the bowline," John B orders. "Yeah," he says getting the bowline. "Should we wait on 'em?" Pope asks and John B shakes his head. "No, we're not, go get the stern. Go!" He orders again and it all goes so fast they didn't notice the boat was getting closer. "Are you joking? JJ hurry up," Kie says and John looks at the boat, frowning.

"Guys, guys! Don't wait for me. Go!" JJ sounds worried. What if they knew about the grady white? They were going to be in a lot of trouble. "Let's go!" Hayley says and studies the men.

"I don't like the look of this," John B says and Hayley's breathing gets quicker and quicker. "Are they coming for us?" JJ asks and Hayley lowers herself. "Maybe they're fishing?" Pope suggests. "Go, go, go, go! Go into the Marsh," Pope says again.