CHAPTER -20

We reached home..i barged into the room and threw all my things on bed....vansh came running the second he get into the room i started to throw  pillow on him....

How dare u vansh.......how dare u laugh at me.....when that witch flirting at u haa....u idiot u r enjoying it naaa..out....

I yelled....

Baby pls listen to me.....am sorry...

He pleaded..

With whom he is playing...

Ok,fine u have 2 options one go and prepare dinner other sleep on couch...choose it..

I replied by removing my coat...

I smirked...

Am going to prepare dinner..

He replied..

Hmm..go and start otherwise out from my room....i again yelled...

He ran from there i chuckled...

I went  for  a bath then came to hall i tip toed to kitchen..i saw vansh stirring the curry...

I back hugged him...and rested my head on his back...

Are u done with it..i asked..

Just  a minute....he replied....

Go and have a shower i will do it...i said...

No..no i finished it....

He replied........

Then moved out from kitchen for  a shower...

I set the dinning table....
Here he comes in his shorts and t shirts looking hot as usual...

We served the food.....

We talk.about our day....
Then i washed the dishes....and switched off the lights .....

I entered to the room....

I saw vansh is working in laptop..i smiled and hugged him from behind i kissed his neck....

Did ur work is finished....
I asked...

Yup......
He chipped....

He closed his laptop and joined on bed i was reading book..he closed the book and keep it on the night stand....

I looled at him...what is he upto...

####MATURE CONTENTS ####IF U R UNCOMFORTABLE THEN U CAN SKIP THIS PART.....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

He came close to me.....i leaned towards him..he captured my lips..he is sucking my upper lips i moaned.....then i gave him access to enter my mouth we explored each other...my hand travelled towards his hair.....and pulled him close to  me......we parted because lack of breath..he attacked my neck....he bite there i moaned he sucked there then his hand travelled to my zip..he removed my dress..he too removed his dress..he kissed on my collar bone then my valley.....i too kissed on him on his neck leaving marks......then i kissed on his milky white chest...giving him love bite..he hissed..i sucked it....taking my br****t on his hot mouth..he suckked it..then massaged it...i kept moaning his name...he smirked......i clutched the bed sheet.....then he started to finger fucking me when he realised am ready.....he fucked me hard..my eyes rolled back..vansh...ahhh.ahhhh..slowly.......he is sucking my br***t..while thrusting me...we cummed together....and fallen on bed......i rested my head on his chest.......hearing his heartbeat..he wrapped his arms around me...we slowly drifted to sleeps due to tiredness.........