ix. oh f*ck...

Dream POV

-"These cupcakes are amazing" I said chomping on one.
-'I agree' Sapnap said happily, his voice muffled slightly
-"I'm gonna give one to George" I said a little concerned "he hasn't been eating that much lately"

I quickly grabbed one and turned around, and immediately I could feel a glare from Sapnap, burning into my skull.

-"Remember" I said over my shoulder as I continued walking "he regrets it a ton,"

I didn't receive an answer so I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door a new cupcake in my hand. When I didn't receive an answer I opened it a bit so George could hear me.

-"Hey George" I said softly "how are you doing?"

Once I opened the door a bit more I saw him sitting on the carpeted floor next to his bed.

-'George?' I asked again.
-'...Hey...' I heard him say quietly.
-'Are you ok?' I asked "I brought a cupcake that Y/N gave us in the morning, you know you can tell me what's wrong"
-'...'

I sighed once and went to sit next to him

-'What's bothering you?' I asked
-'Well I don't know' he said sarcastically 'maybe it's because I f*ck*d it up with one of my oldest friends and crush, their brother and today I found out the cat I adopted, has passed away.' He said as he pulled his hair.

-'he had a crush on Y/N?' I thought to myself.

-'Hey...' I said slowly, loosening his hands away from his head, the goal was now to calm him down,
'How about we go to Moodspreso, have a cup of hot cocoa, maybe a snack?' I asked as I started to stand up.
-'...Sure.' He responded, I put my arm out for him to pull himself up.
-'Hey Sapnap, do you want to go to Moodspreso with us?' I called out from upstairs after a bit.
-'...'
-'It's ok if you don't wanna-' I said
-'Fine!' Sapnap said cutting me off.

I smiled softly and started my trip downstairs, after giving George the cupcake.

-'We're going in 10, get ready!' I hollered.
-'Ok!' Sapnap screamed back.

After a few minutes of waiting, we all piled into Sapnaps car, and after 15 minutes we finally arrived, Sapnap was walking in front, I was just behind him and George was behind me.

-'Oh f*ck' Sapnap muttered as he walked in and immediately tried to push us out.