chapter 1

narrator POV:

"come on guys its a festival. you wouldn't want to make a scene" Lilly purred playfully looking at the shorter blonde haired cold one, but when she looked in his eyes she saw the look in his. She wasn't that dumb to realise what the shocked look on his face meant.

shit. is all she could think, she was a mate to a cold one. I mean she wasn't complaining he was very handsome and had a lot of muscles, but a volturi really? it couldn't of been anyone else?

Edward gave her a strange look when he read her thoughts don't think your of the hook Edward your going to get one hell of an ass whooping when we get out of here!  

After hearing that he looked away as fast as he could while Demetri was looking between them in jealously.

"Enough" a strong feminine voice said said from behind the two vampires. She was short and looked to be around 18 (I'm aging Jane and Alec up to 18) her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun, and her red eyes stared intensely at the Cullen's but questioningly at lily.

"Jane" Edward greeted tensely in defeat. it then Clicked in Lilly's head who she was Jane volturi a witch twin with the gift to make people feel immense pain. 

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long" she stated calmly before turning around and walking away expecting everyone to follow her. which they did.

Edward grabbed the humans hand and slowly started leading her. Alice and lily walked behind them as Alice whispered to Bella "just do what she says".

Felix gave Edward to put a cloak over himself to cover his chest. Bella took a deep breath to act tuff, but Lilly knew she was scared shitless.

Jane started leading them down a flight of stairs. she stopped and gestured for Edward and Bella to lead the way.

"go ahead" she said to Bella and Edward. Eddy hesitantly pulled Bella and walked past Jane to go down the stairs.

"don't be scared" Edward tells Bella.

"are you?" Bella asked.

"no" he said back trying to act brave making Lilly scoff playfully and mutter "bullshit" making Demetri chuckle and Janes mouth to twitch.

At the end of the stairs there was an Elevator, they all entered it. she was going to stand with Edward but Bella pushed her away with a glare and Demetri grabbed her small waist and put her in front of him making her jump in surprise and Edward to snarl.

After a while of awkwardly listening to old opera music the door opened and Jane walks out first while the rest follow behind her and Demetri still had one hand on her waist. An Italian lady behind the desk says something in in Italian that Lily didn't understand.

"is she human" Bella asked.

which Edward replied with "yes"

"does she know?"

"yes"

"then why would she..... she wants to be" Bella said in realisation making Lilly scoff hypocrite,

  "and so she will be" Demetri piped in.

"yeah or a desert meal for one" Lilly mutters making the volturi guards silently laugh.

Jane then opened the two large wooden doors, to reveal a large beautiful room.

"sister they send you out to get one and you bring back 2 and two half's. such a clever girl" at the sound of an angelic voice Lilly looks at the boy he must be twins with Jane for their similar look so he must be Alec.

As she looked at him she saw the same look that Demetri gave her meaning he was another mate making her internally groan. wait can someone have more than one mate? shell have to find out later, right now she needed to focus on the task at hand.

"what a happy surprise, Bella is alive after all" a pale man with long black hair said, he must be Aro Lilly guessed.

"isn't it wonderful? I love a happy ending." he states with a sigh, while grabbing Edwards hand.

"They are so rare"

"Her blood appeals to you so much. it makes me thirsty. how can you stand to be so close to her?"

"its not without difficulty" Edward responded.

"yes I can see that" 

"Aro can read every thought you have had with a single touch." Edward informs Bella

"you are quite the soul reader yourself Edward but you cant read Bella's thoughts. fascinating"

"I would love to see if you are an exception to my gift as well. would you do me the honour?" he hold Bella's hand with fascination "I see nothing"

Aro then turns to Lilly and said "I'm guessing your Lillian? I saw you in Edwards thoughts you 2 had quite the past"

Making Alec and Demetri growl and glare at Edward.

"what is this? it seems this young human is the mate to 2 of our elite guards" Aro states loudly making Edward and Lillian chuckle at the obvious, that he didn't look deep enough to find out what she was in his thoughts.

"who said I was human?" Lilly said with confidence.

"well then what are you?" Caius hissed at her.

"oh I'm a vampire just not your type of vampire"

"WHAT?!?!"