1) I got this.....okay maybe not.

You should vote

☘ ☘ ☘

Aashna's POV:

"So cute!" Harpreet exclaimed at her phone, making me look up from my textbook.

"Puppies?" I guessed.

She shook her head with a weird smile on her face making me frown at her.

Something is surely up.

"Rohit Saraf?" Harpreet shook her head again with the same creepy smile still lingering on her face.

"Then what?" I tilted my head.

"Your husband," she teased shoving the phone in my face. An instagram story with a selfie of me and my 'husband', displayed on the phone screen with caption 'I like me better when I'm with you'.

I heaved a sigh before saying, "Yeah, we are cute."

He isn't actually my husband by the way. I'm just 16, its illegal. She just meant he is my boyfriend... or at least that's what they think he is.

Harpreet smiled before moving on to show the picture to Palak. Pondering, I looked around the library. The school's library had been as silent as it always has. Our final exams are coming up so you could see literally every student, trying their best to score good marks.

'Oh wait, I should study too.'

"Hey, you guys are still going to the dance tonight, right?" Harpreet exclaimed like a small kid.

"I'm going if you guys are going," Palak stated, turning a page of her history book. I don't know why she is always in a such a serious mood. I mean, a smile here and there wouldn't kill her.

"Well, my husband is going so I too have to," I said but there was not even a pinch of excitement.

"Everything okay?" Palak asked but there was no emotion on her face. Typical.

"Yeah,"

"You are still thinking about your moving away." Palak did not ask, more like she stated.

It's been more than two years of us being friends and I'm yet to figure out if Palak is just a very good friend or if she can actually read minds. I mean, their is no better explanation for why she always happens to know what the other person is thinking. She has done this so many times that I don't even get surprised anymore.

"Kind of," I scrunched my nose.

"You're moving away?" I heard a voice full of surprise. "Why?"

I cocked my head up to find Sonal standing near our table with a surprised look on her face.

"Haven't you heard? The whole class knows it." Harpreet said.

"What? Then why don't I?" she looked so shocked.

"How would we know?" Harpreet asserted.

"Right," Sonal tightened her grip on the commercial studies book in her hand as she pondered. I eyed her as she looked around, as if looking for something. I watched her as she walked over to a table next to ours.

"Rohan? Mr. Mehta, is looking for you." she said standing beside the guy. I know him but have never talked. He is in the same class as us but in the science section.

"Why?" he questioned.

"I don't know. Go ask him yourself."

He seemed confused as he stood up and started picking up his stuff. As soon as he left his seat, Sonal pulled his chair to our table and sat between me and Palak.

Fooling Myself... [Very Slow Updates]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें