//1//

Durrani House)☝️

The Bright rays of sunlight were trying their best to invade the room and disturb her sleep.

/Not aware of the fact that she atleast deserves it after fighting numerous battles that her life bestows her with. Thus , the rays had some Mercy on her.

However if not Mr Sun then Alarm sure was her enemy but
this enemy had a different purpose that was to wake her up so she gets the solace and warmth that she is lacking.

"That is in Sujood"

Thus, after freshening up she quickly wrapped her Dupatta and Sat on the prayer mat. This was the time where she found peace. Unable to stop her tears she raised her hands in supplication. Tears running down her face, her body shivering she Called onto Allah .
She knew it that He was listening to her , And never did He Dissapoint His believers. It was the trust in her Lord that Made her so strong.

As Mentioned in The Quran:
("And Whoever puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him")

(Al Quran:65:1)

She had just finished her namaz when she heard her mother calling her.

"Mahtab kab tak soti rahogi? Nashta lag Gaya hai".

(How much more will you sleep?
The Breakfast is ready)

"Ammi jee bas ayi"
(I am coming, Mother)

****
After answering her Mother, she quickly wore her slippers, wrapped her Dupatta around her chest she opened the door of her room.

Descending the stairs , The old yet magnificent Durrani house was still a sight to behold.

/She Quickly joined everyone, Thanking her stars for not being the centre of attention.

"Gul Jaan , itni chup kese hogayi Hain ap ??

(Dear Gul, how come you are so quiet)

She knew who he was, none other than her dramatic cousin Asfand Behroze Durrani

"Tumhare sawaal SE Tou Lagta hai ke tumhara din hi nhi guzrega agar mein Kuch na bolon?"

(It seems like Your day won't start if I don't speak )

She is Gul Mahtab Zaman Durrani, how can she stay quiet when it comes to giving a comeback.

"Oye Bari ayi Gobi Ka phool, Khushfehmian apni Apne tak rakho"

Asfand also knew that this Teri mirchi can only endure his words. Or else ...

/Huh , Mahtab was about to reply when she saw her mother blankly glaring at her. Dear Lord, Mothers one glare has so much power especially Desi Moms you know.

Whereas Asfand did a happy dance, looking at the sacredly cat.

This was the Durrani Family that had been going from generations to generations.

Gul Mahtab was a girl who knew the hardships. Her laughing and never ending banter can easily make a person think she is happy going girl. Yes, she Is Happy with whatever she has but No she has suffered as well. From her teenage she has been taunted about her weight and Childish acts. Cherry on the top was the acne and the marks that covered her Round face. Being compared to her cousins, and bullying took a toll in her life. What hurt her was it was also her family that were tired of her sometimes not knowing how much pain she was enduring.

//Until she realised that all her sufferings and Pain is temporary . Indeed, Allah never burdens a soul more than it can bear.

Thus, from there started her journey of Believing in yourself, knowing your worth. No one can push you down until you give them the opportunity.

Now that days were over, and look at her now.

The 15 year old had turned 18 this year.  In her second year of university .

*****

After wrapping up everything, she moved towards the garden area where the younger generation was sitting.

"Mahtab, university kab SE khul rahi hai tumhari"?

(When is your university starting?)

It was her brother Amarghan Zaman Durrani who asked her.

"Abhi nhi lala , 20 din Hain almost."

(Not now brother, almost 20 days are still left)

"Chalo Theek"
(Okay,fine)

"Ap abhi tak nhi Gaye office?

(You still didn't leave for office?)

"Nhi jaaney laga hn AJ important meeting hai , so Kuch kaam Karke jaonga?")

( Have an important meeting today, I'll just finish some work and then leave)

//Humming at her brother she took the vacant seat beside Her cousin Zamal. Who was busy In her laptop and work .

She moved her eyes around and saw everyone doing a particular task. Only she was the one Doing nothing.

She sighed, and thought of reading a book that is required for an assisted. Before her mother or someone taunt her for wasting her time and not doing something useful like her cousins.

What a life!

*******

She quickly ran to her room ignoring her mother's words of her being careless. Huh, it's an everyday show.

She took out her book and began reading. However in between she lost interest, but Still For her assignment she had to continue.

When she was busy reading her mind recalled that He was not present at the dining table in the morning. Huh, how many times she Controlled herself to not think about him but what can she do?

Everytime she has Him in her mind.

Her Dushman e Jaan

//Rumaan Zalan Durrani.

*************

How was the chapter?
I lost my previous account so the books got discontinued. Would think about them later but now presenting you this book.

Let me know in the comments!

A special thanks for the names and The cover: authordira_21