Introduction ll

𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 a young age morgan jones had always had plenty of friends. that was until high school. her friend group became smaller. limited down to about 3 people, with them all being the prettiest girls in school they had a reputation to uphold. they all had boyfriends other than Morgan. she wasn't exactly open to the idea of being controlled like the past few relationships she'd been in. if she was being completely honest, she wished any of her boyfriends had treated her the way her friends boyfriends did to them. jasmine was dating Bobby brown, one of the cobra Kai kids. Beatrice was dating another cobra named tommy. they both were amazing boys, always taking the girls to the arcade and out to nice diners. apparently there was a main group of cobras and those two were in it. there was a few other cobras. jasmine and Beatrice convinced morgan to come with them to the arcade. it was a double date but the group of cobras also tagged along. that night Morgan had met jimmy, dutch, and another boy who had caught her eye. Johnny Lawrence. Her friends talked about him a lot since their boyfriends told them about him. Johnny was the best student the cobra Kai dojo had ever seen. Even his sensei stated that. Morgan was happy she finally got to meet him after everybody made it seem like he was a great guy.  And he was, this guy was so amazing. Much better than any other boy she had met before. He had extremely good manners and he knew how to treat her. By treat her she means he bought her tickets, food and even gave her his jacket when she was cold. Morgan was surprised at these actions since she hadn't really met any decent guys yet but she thought maybe he could be the one to finally change that. Her ex-best friend ali had dated him at one point and she bragged about how great he was and now Morgan was realizing how much she was right. He was a true gentleman and Morgan focused her attention on him until it was almost impossible to hide.

Introduction number 2! I love this so much tbh. Jasmine and Beatrice are now her only friends so it's nice she's meeting the other people they hang out with. Ali is only her ex best friend because it would be totally wrong and disrespectful for Morgan to end up dating Johnny while still being friends with her. So sorry if I disappointed anyone but yh.
-emma