​​​​​​​ᴅᴜʟ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

third point of view

iseul and youngdae ate together in her table while they wait for their other classmates.

but their time together was cut short when they heard an annoying shriek.

yah! what are you doing together?!

iseul and youngdae looked at the source of the noise and it was none other than jineul, youngdae's girlfriend.

welp, there she is now.

she expected that he would stay in his seat but, without any other words to her, he got up and approached jineul with a hug.

shhh... we're just eating. see you, iseul!

iseul sadly smiled at youngdae before looking back at her table.

accept.

it's hard to accept that it just took one person to slowly break their friendship that was strongly built for 19 years.

she sighed then took her book from under her table to start reviewing.

good morning, class!

iseul placed back her book under her table and looked at the teacher.

hi iseul!

her friends and classmates greeted her kindly as they pass by her to their seats.

she waited for the others to sit down, smiling at everyone, before standing up to do the morning greetings.

class, greet the teacher.

the first and second classes went by a breeze and it was now recess.

instead of going to the cafeteria to eat, she stayed behind to work on a project.

as she was doing so, someone knocked on the door and called out her name.

iseul lifted her head up and smiled at the person leaning by the door.

missed me, princess?