Confessions and Marriage

Third Person's POV

After Jasfa's arrest Amrik left the Virk Mansion . He had informed his family about how he was planning to pursue Tejo and settle down with her wherever she wanted if she'll accept his love. The Virk family were happy and supported
Amrik. Soon a whole week passed Neil had already left for USA . So Tejrik had more time to spend all alone. They decided to stay at the same flat in USA so that they'll be able to pay the rent easily while continuing their studies as well . Tejo was herself with Amrik. She didn't had to act in a proper manner in the fear of being judged similarly Amrik could also be himself with Tejo without any reservations he didn't had to act like Amrik Singh Virk who was MLA's son . Tejo was unconsciously falling in love with Amrik but was unaware of her feelings. On the other hand our cutie Amrik was fighting tooth and nail to make Tejo fall for him.
They're ready to leave for USA Virk's and Sandhu's both had come to see Tejrik off at the airport. Tejo didn't bother to great either of the families she just acknowledged Maahi, Abhiraaj,Navraj and Dilraj' s presence there. They left soon .Both the families were tearing up because they knew Tejo might never forgive them seeing her reaction now. Infact they might never meet her again as well.
After reaching USA Tejrik's life was very busy . Both of them hardly met each other except during dinners only then they used to sit together and converse about the happenings of their days. Within no time both of them completed their PhD's . Tejo had joined Harvard's university as a professor while Amrik got the position of head of designing of softwares in a company . To celebrate their new jobs they decided to dine outside and Tejo invited Neil as well. Tejrik were dressed casually.

Soon they reached their destination

Soon they reached their destination . Amrik had gone to park his car while Tejo went inside. After parking his car when he came inside the sight which welcomed him made his senses go haywire. Neil and Tejo were hugging each other. Why can't Tejo see his love ? Why was she hugging that guy ? Were they in a relationship ? He couldn't take it anymore he wanted answers and he wanted them now . He went near the friends and pulled Tejo out from the hug . He carried her in his arms all of a sudden . Tejo was too shocked to say anything. But by the time she came into her senses Amrik was driving them somewhere . She was angry as hell with Amrik's behaviour. What's wrong with this guy ? She didn't say a word and sat quietly huffing and puffing beside Amrik who just wanted to reach their flat. Soon they arrived at their flat and Amrik again carried her inside. All this was just making Tejo more and more angry . She could have literally beat him black and blue in that anger .

Tejo : What sort of behaviour is this Amrik ? Why did you bring me back like this ? Are you nuts or something like that ?

Amrik : Why were you hugging that idiot ?

Tejo(confused) : Which idiot ?