Life Goes On

Third Person's POV

Tejo was determined to move on . She'll rebuild her life this time without any thorns infact she'll leave Moga as soon as the divorce is finalized. Neil is coming back tomorrow. She knows he's furious and is thinking of ways to calm him down . There's no way he'll leave Fateh and Jasmine without destroying them. She'll never go back to Fateh if they're about to kiss before Jasmine's engagement then for sure they might have been intimate as well. God just what all were they doing behind her back. Neil was right when he warned her about that jerk and slut. Why did I not believe him ? That Fateh is nothing but a manwhore. Soon she reached the mansion only to be shocked . When she was about to pay another person paid for her. It was non other than Neil.

Neil : Let's go inside I need to talk to you.

Tejo : See I know I was wrong I should have taken your advice but can't you let me go just this once . I'll do sit ups while holding my ears as well.

Neil : You don't need to do any such thing I'll be investing in your husband's academy . I've to also set that man straight .

Tejo : What are you planning ? Please don't do something to bad.

Neil : Everything's fair in love and war cutie. Here both is gonna take place. Sleep tight today after dinner. Tomorrow morning we've to somewhere .

Tejo : Tell me something before you walk out .
What are you planning ?

Neil : You'll know tomorrow . Now don't overwork your small brain . I'm gonna sleep good night.

Tejo went to have her dinner and then she fell asleep . Scared for what Neil might actually be planning. What she was unaware of was her curse had worked Jasmine's engagement was broken even Fateh didn't pay attention to her ? She was literally the hot topic of discussion in Moga . People lost whatever little respect they had for Sandhus . Especially now all families and  boys  of Moga who thought Jasmine was a innocent soul thought of her as a homebreaker. Even the Virk house was not at peace after Tejo left except Gurpreet and Nimmo no one was talking to Fateh. His one mistake costed him his respect . His family members looked towards him with disgust. Fateh slept that night on empty stomach because Tejo was not there to feed or wipe his tears this time . She was not there to pull him back to light from the dark pit . That night was the longest night of Fateh's life his nose was blocked that night he was constantly crying but no one cared for him .He was regretting betraying Tejo . Why did he even do that ? What if Tejo really divorced him and married Amrik or someone else . No no he can't let that he'll visit Sandhu house tomorrow morning itself and beg for her forgiveness. He can live without Jasmine but not without Tejo . His life revolves around her . She's his and his alone . Next morning Tejo woke up with a jerk . She had a nightmare regarding her father's health. She was scared and almost on the verge of crying. But Neil came inside and consoled her before she ended up crying.

Neil : Good morning cutie . Let's go someone's waiting for you at the breakfast.

Tejo : Morning . Who's it ?

Neil : Get ready and come downstairs you'll know soon .

Tejo : Okay

After completing her morning routine. Tejo went downstairs to the living room . An elderly man was sitting opposite to Neil. She wished the man and sat next to Neil. The man gave a sweet smile to her in return. He took out some papers from the briefcase and gave it to Tejo . Tejo took the papers and read it's content . It was her and Fateh's divorce papers. She took the papers and signed it without thinking anything . She can't live with a cheater. She would be better off alone than with that cheater. Neil smiled and took the papers from her. He told the lawyer he'll submit the the papers to the court.  All three of them left the house together Neil made Tejo sit in his car and asked the driver to drive while the elderly man who was non other than the famous lawyer of India Mr.Bakshi. They arrived in front of the Virk Mansion . Tejo had not shedded one drop of tear since yesterday even now she had a cold look on her face . Neil didn't get down from the car as he was planning how to destroy Fateh the investor who was gonna invest in Fateh's academy had withdrawed the investment according to Neil's instructions . Everything was happening smoothly. While Tejo and Mr. Bakshi enterd the Virk Mansion. Tejo was dressed casually yet her dressing shocked Fateh . He never imagined Tejo wearing Western wear. But he was happy she was back now he'll express just how much he regrets his mistakes and then Tejo will forgive him and they'll be as good as before. What Fateh didn't know was he was in for a very rude awakening ?