-Mad

Triveny POV

     "No cause I just honestly feel like y'all got sum against me and if so y'all can lay it out here and we can settle it, period."

  "Girl bye you ain't got nothing for nobody to have against you. That's yo problem now, always think you thang & somebody wanna envy you. Ion even know why we sitting in this call with this clown y'all leave this shit."

   "Naw bitch I obviously got a lot for you to be mad about look at me and look at you. Iah be mad too sis." I chuckled. "Y'all can gone head leave the call and leave all the shit I bought on my porch too, thanks." I blew a kiss before leaving the call.

  The nerve of that bitch.

  And her follow the leader ass friends. I don't even know how I called those bitches my friends once upon of time.

Fuck them though, I want a wood.

_______

   "Lemme get a 5 pack of honey bourbon backwoods." I yelled to the clerk behind the gas station counter.

"I.D?"

Bitch.

"Bro I come in here all the time what you mean I.D?"

"Sorry I cannot sell to you without I.D"

  A familiar chuckle came from behind me. "I gotchu lil girl."

Presto ass.

"Where you even just come from g ."

" I be here, there, you know sticking and moving sliding and grooving." He responded, paying for the woods. 

I shook my head and laughed at his corny wordplay.

"You ain't ask him for a I.D" I yelled at the clerk.

"Cause this my sto'" LaParis announced.

"Boy whatever." I said after grabbing the woods, heading towards the door.

"What you doing later?" He said as he held the door for me.

"Shit 'bout to go in the house to smoke, what you doing?"

"Same shit." He smiled, "Match?"

"Cmon."

"Ight wait for me real quick let me go get my woods and my pop ima trail you."

"Bet."

___

"Boy what that stuff even taste like, medicine?"

"Naw it's good." He said referring to the purple drank in his pop bottle. "What moneybagg say? Wet like candy sweet like fruit on foe nem."

"Boy you irritating." I said laughing.

I turned to the door as 5 hard bangs echoed through the living room.

"Fuck is that?" LaParis said clutching what I'm sure was a gun, under his waistband.

He skimmed the floor with a puzzled look."You must got a dog or sum cause who the fuck is presto."

"Damn my bad what it is again?"

He shot me an unamused blank stare.

That bangs struck again.

Finally, I went to open the door.

The door wasn't even opened half way yet and Tiny, Shay and Chloe began throwing fists and jumping me.

Wasting no time, LeParis leaped over the couch and began ripping them off me.

"You good?" He asked giving a hand.

"Bitch!" Shay yelled with a pocket knife, charging towards us.

He shot up, capturing her wrist as he pried the knife out of her hand and throwing it.

She began throwing fists but he blocked all of them, before grabbing a hand full of her hair and tossing her out the door with force.

The other two followed behind.

"Let me catch y'all bitches anywhere on Glo grave it's that, and Ian talking bout no hands." He said lifting the bottom of his shirt to reveal his piece.

"Fuck you nigga ain't nobody scared of you!" Shay exclaimed

"Sayless." He slammed the door.

"Bitch ain't gotta be scared just watch this." He said sitting down.

"And it's Peezy. Not no mufuckin' presto."

I slightly chucked. "Ight, and good looking out."

"Fasho I wasn't finna let the shit just happen. See what I tell you doe?!"

"You ri-"

"I know I am." He cut me off.

"Okay stop talking to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Make me." He said standing over me.

Now I really could take yo soul right now and make u shut the fuck up but Ian even gone do it.

"Boy get out my face."

"Right scary ass. That's why they was packing yo shit." He said followed with a smirk.

"Aww yeah you got jokes right." I said standing up. "We can get it cracking right now forreal."

"Ian finna fight yo scary ass." He said pushing my forehead with his index finger.

"You wanna get fucked up." I said grabbing his hair and punching his head playfully.

Which turned into a full on play fight.

Which turned into a full on make-out session.

———
Spicyyyy 🌚| like for next Chapterrr