𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐛

Start from the beginning

"Are those tears? God, you are such a crybaby." I sense his head tilt checking to see my face.

"What the hell is your problem?" Rage filled my tone as I snapped at him. All at once my own body betrayed me as tears flooded the bottom of my eyes. Suprised by this, Jordan smiled.

"What's the matter red? Do you need me to kiss your boo-boo?" He proded my cheek chortling to himself. It's as if my pain pleasured him and every opportunity he got he had to humiliate me.

And everytime he'd give me a satisfied masochistic smirk.

"No! And leave me alone." I protested feeling a knot in my heart start to build up. Once again, I limped forward as I was going to go home.

"Okay okay. I was just trying to be nice." He moved his head back offensively, I walk past him shoving him out the way with my shoulder. Not far from his view I didn't forget to bring my hand up and flipping him off.

He began snickering to himself. "You're pathetic."

As if shooting lasers through my pupils, I scowl directly at Jordan's side profile, since it was the only part of him I could see from beside me. His prideful straight expression not looking at me at all the whole journey to Benny's house.

I don't understand how this even happened? At first I was enjoying my night thinking he had become a fully changed person. And now his mom gets a call from Mrs.Rodriguez saying they got in a fight?

Its like, everytime I think we're doing fine, something as stupid as this ruins it.

Pulling me out my thoughts, Benny comes out of his house. His face was bruised up, not as bad as I imagined but still and had a red one above his forehead almost appeared as a bump. Mr.Rodriguez followed behind him like a bodyguard.

He glanced over at us and instantly I felt something seize my waist, pulling me under Jordans arm. I squirm very quietly, my stomach fluttering at his protective action. His hand brushed against my arm reassuring safety.

"Whats up dipshit?" Jordan spoke, showing off to Benny that I was with him. Me and Bennys mom nearly gasp at his audacity.

"Hi asshole." Benny responded with the same energy as he held an ice pack to his head.

I can't believe we came all the way here just for them to act like this.

Ugh, boys.

"So this is the Benny you were boasting about?" Georgina asked me quietly pointing at him.

"Thats the one." I nod.

"Wow" her mouth watered a bit as she checked him out.

"Benny, are you okay?" I step forward in concern. I feel Jordan twitch beside me, he wanted to reach for me. Checking to see his injuries closer, I hold his chin in my hand and study the bruises.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He answered nervously, it was obvious he was lying.

"Yeah he's fine babe. Everything is fine." Squeezing on my wrist he yanked me back but I pulled away and go in front of Jordan, turning back on him and ignoring his presence.

"What happened?" I ask Benny, he sighs.

Earlier that day....

Benny's Pov:

I stayed at the sandlot playing some ball with myself to let my thoughts run a bit when he pulled up on his bike. I became annoyed by this but also surprised he came alone.