What he looks like:

What hes wearing:                     

What hes wearing:

                                       Hoseok POV: I heard jimin and jin snickering when he realized he zoned out staring at the mint haired man walking to his locker "what are you too laughing about" hoseok said while rolling his eyes

                                       Hoseok POV:
I heard jimin and jin snickering when he realized he zoned out staring at the mint haired man walking to his locker "what are you too laughing about" hoseok said while rolling his eyes. Jimin yelled "WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH A MAN IN FIRST SIGHT" the whole group laughed while hoseok blushed a bright red because of all the people looking their way. Hoseok immediately got defensive saying "no i could never fall in love with someone that looks like him." Taehyung followed what hoseok said by saying "yeah yeah sure believe whatever you want."

                             At lunch (nobody's POV):

Hoseok was in line waiting for his food when he saw him. The beautiful mint haired boy. Hoseok didn't notice he zoned out staring at him "hello..?? HELLO?" Yoongi yelled a bit louder making hoseok jump a bit "o-oh uhh sorry about that..." hoseok blushed a deep shade of red because of the olders deep raspy voice. "Its okay baby" he smirked while hoseok got flustered from the name. "Get away from me and don't call me that" he rolled his eyes while walking away . When he went back to sit with his friends he couldn't find the boy anywhere and got a bit curious on where he was but shrugged it off.

                             At home (hoseok POV):
Hoseok walked in his house while getting greeted by his mother. "Hey hobi how was school?" "Good just a bit tired". "I made some food for the new neighbors if you could go bring it to them and maybe invite them for dinner" hoseok groaned since he was tired but agreed to it anyway also getting kinda curious about how the male his ages looked. Hoseok was walking down to the house that looked more like an apartment more than the two story homes surrounded it. Hoseok's not gonna lie he was a bit nervous considering the boy could be cute but he got the courage and knocked on the door. Hoseok's eyes widened at who opened the door, and who else could it be, of course it was the special mint haired boy. "Well well well look who's here, wanted to see me again baby?" He spoke out "shut up i'm only here because my mom wanted me to drop these off." He said in an annoyed tone. "Well might as well come inside while you're at it, im yoongi by the way Min Yoongi. He held his hand out" hoseok looked at his face then his hand "hoseok. Jung Hoseok." He said while pushing yoongi's hand away "rude much yoongi said while snickering" yoongi moved out of the way to let hoseok in. His house smelt nice like a warm welcoming smell small but comfy. "So do you live alone? I spoke out" "no i live with my mom she should be home soon" "ahh okay well here's the food and my mom wanted me to tell you we wanted you over for dinner" hoseok said and yoongi just slightly nodded

                            At dinner (nobody POV)

Yoongi and hoseok had finished dinner and were bored "i'm so bored why don't we go outside and invite my friends maybe?" Hoseok suggested, yoongi almost dying of death immediately agreed "sure let's go right now"

                    After chilling a bit (nobody POV)

Yoongi was on his phone just texting his mom telling her that he'll be home soon not noticing hoseok and his friend's whispering to each other "guys i'm getting kinda bored should we just ditch him" hoseok said "yeah we should say we are going in a bush to pee or something" namjoon suggested while jin and taehyung snickered a bit at the idea the suddenly stopped when hoseok spoke out "hey yoongi we'll be right back jin has to go pee and we're going to go with him" yoongi quietly said okay and listened to music. A few hours passed and they still haven't come back they left at 4:00 and it was now almost 7 pm. Yoongi got a bit worried and got cold then it hit him. They aren't coming back. They left him here all alone. On purpose. He started walking back shedding a little bit of tears thinking about what they've done to him, he thought they actually liked him and made friends only to find out it was a lie. Yoongi has never really had friends even though he acts all tough he's actually a softie. He walked home and just sobbed on his bed curled up in a ball.

                       The next morning (6:00 am)

Yoongi woke up early with a huge headache and red eyes from crying all night. He decided to take a walk while wearing no shirt, grey sweatpants, and some headphones. He was blasting music with his hands in his pockets not really paying attention to anything around him. He decided to sit on a bench not realizing the tears rolling down his cheeks. Little did he know a boy named hoseok saw him through the window.....

HEYYYY GUYSSS SO ITS 2 AM AND THIS IS MY FIRST THING EVERRR SHOULD I CONTINUE IT???