Untitled Story

(NEWS FLASH: I don't speak German or French I had to use Google translate. My family is from Germany but my Grandparents moved to America when they were like 18. Don't be rude if you're correcting me. Thank you that's all)

Sitting on my bed I quietly worked on some paperwork while the Prussian laying next to my continually poked my side saying "bored". I placed my pencil down on my clipboard and punched him in the lung as hard as I could, practically breaking my hand in the process, but it made him cough so it felt fair. After a few seconds he rolled over onto his side "this is so not awesome, let's have some fun". Ignoring his eyes and continuing to work "No Gil. I have a lot of work to do" I kept my tone calm. Without sitting up he wrapped his arms around my torso and started kissing up and down my side with a smirk "come on, Birdie~". Blushing I gripped my pencil tighter he knows me too well "No, Gil." I forced my voice to be stern there was a lot of work to do, and I didn't need him to postpone my progress. Before I could even blink he tossed my clipboard onto the floor and climbed on top of me pinning my arms above my head.

Struggling against his tight grip I looked him dead in the eyes with a tough expression still blushing "I said no. Gilbert.". He chuckled quietly and kissed me, using his free hand to play with my curl; I kept my eyes open and bit my cheek trying not to melt into him and give in obviously he wasn't getting the message. Releasing my curl his hand traveled further down brushing against my side, in a last ditch effort to get him off I shouted "Arrête!"('Stop!', French). He ignored me his hand sliding underneath both my shirt and red sweatshirt pushing them up until my torso was exposed. That was it. Last straw. Filled with anger I ripped my arms free and pushed him off, slapping him across the face "no means no, du arschloch!"('you asshole!',German).

Angrily I sat on the edge of the bed and fixed my glasses, crossing my arms and trying to retrieve my clipboard using my feet, Gil sighed "I'm sorry" he said softly "you should be!" I snapped turning my head to see him laying on his back rubbing his eyes. Turning back to my clipboard I groaned as it was just out of reach. Gilbert sat up and wrapped his arms around my torso hugging me tightly and putting his head on my shoulder, I refused to look at him or move in anyway waiting for the rest of the apology. "I'm really sorry, I just thought you vere playing hard to get." he said in the same soft tone leaving gentle kisses on my neck.

With a sigh I leaned into him and put my hands on top of his "I really need to finish my work, Gil" I said calmly. He hugged me tighter "I promise I'll make it up to you, Mattie." "just let me finish working and I'll give you my full attention, okay?". He nodded and put his chin back on my shoulder "Je T'aime, Birdie" I smiled softly and leaned my head against his "Ich liebe dich, pooh bear". He laughed and lifted his head to kiss me "that nickname is so not awesome", I chuckled playfully before leaning in and kissing him. Gently peeling his arms off I picked up my pencil and clipboard, grabbing my book out of the top drawer of my nightstand.

Climbing back on the bed I handed the book to Gil and sat next to him, moving up to the head of the bed. "vhy are you giving zhis to me?" he said taking it with a confused look; I laughed and put his arm around me "you can read it while I'm working so you don't get bored". Gil smiled and kissed the top of my head "zhank you Birdie that vas very awesome of you"; I smiled and snuggled closer to him continuing my work. After a few minutes I looked up at Gil to see his eyes glued to the page, he squeezed my shoulder as a way to acknowledge my existence. A smile crept across my face as I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as I finished up my work.

"aaand done" I slid my pencil under the clip of the clipboard and placed it on the night stand looking up at Gilbert with a smile, "just like 2 more pages" he said patting my shoulder. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his torso sticking my cold hands under his shirt, he jumped dropping the book "Jesus Mattie your hands are freezing!". I laughed and rubbed my hands over his abs he's so goddamn ripped it's unfair...but sexy "then why don't you come warm them up~", Gil smiled and picked up my book leaning over me, placing it on my nightstand (Knowing full well that I'd murder him if it got damaged).