Cloak and Swaggart

Magsimula sa umpisa

Emma sits beside her on her stomach flipping though her mother's spell book with wonder at the sight of the ancient pages

Sunita starts cheering along with the TV, April groaning. She gets a beep from her phone

"Nice!"

"Sauce that hog!" Sunita pumps her fists, April brings her phone over.

"DIGG's doing a secret concert downtown! We are going!"

"You don't wanna see this? It took these mountain men 6 months to craft that sauce," Sunita explains to her friend.

"You need more than barbeque TV in your life, girl," April nudges her lightly. "Get your cloaking brooch and let's go!"

Sunita puts on her brooch and turns into her human form. "Let us rock and roll!"

Emma perks up with a smile "A concert? Cool! Can I come?!" She stands up ready to go but April stops her "No way muffin you are not going, it's for 16+ your too young." Emma pouts angrily that April was treating her like a baby.

"Aw come on April that's not fair!" Emma stomps her foot pouting, April ruffs her hair "Your still a kid Em you'll be able to do stuff like this until your older but until then you stay here where it's safe." She places Emma in the chair and boops her nose before walking away

"We'll be back before you know it you can watch them sauce the hog and tell what the sauce was like when we get back." Sunita gives her a smile catching up with April for the concert,

Emma sits in the chair crossing her arms angrily "Agh! It's not fair! I never get to do things with April anymore all because I'm little!" Emma pokes out her lip angrily but then gets a realization on her face developing a smirk

"Maybe I don't have to be." Emma jumps up from the chair, grabbing her mother's book and runs to her room not noticing the turtles banging on the windows trying to get her attention.

She grabs her own book and lays it beside her moms book "Ok let's see here!" She stops at a page reading it "Morphing Spell: Opting this spell gives the user access to shape shift into what or who they desire."

Emma taps a finger on her chin in deep thought "Well I don't wanna morph into somebody else soooo maybe if I change a few words." She takes a pencil and copies the spell in her book and erase a few words and rewrites it "Ok hopefully it works and I don't change into a frog like last time."

.............................................

DIGG plays their Pizza Pit song, the girls crowd-surfing.

"Yeah!" April cheers pumped

"Whoo!" Sunita shouts at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah Yeah Rock n Roll baby!" A voice screams, April looks see a blond headed teenage girl with her hair in two space buns with a gap between her teeth, she and April high five each other

"I'm floating on a sea of fingers!" Sunita spins around in excitement. Someone in the crowd manages to sneak past everyone and snatch Sunita's brooch.

April open her eyes as a green light appears and her eyes widen at her friend. The people who were holding her are disgusted.

"Sunita! Cloaking brooch!" She swiftly takes off her jacket.

Sunita, who's now covering her head with April's jacket shrinks a little in embarrassment. "My cloaking brooch! That was a gift from my grand-goggly!"