to the bride and groom

'MAFIA' THEME {feel like it makes more sense}

[warnings] violence, blood, death etc

and so he stab her,
the cool pointed blade sunk deep beneath the,
layers, of her skin.

every tear right down to the crimson blood beneath could be felt.
she gripped his biceps and her knees buckled beneath her.

like a waltz they fell to the ground in sync in a count of three,
yet there was no music to this dance.

like they once did, the pair moving swiftly along to a rythm was now apart of history, a secret unmarked history, kept away from outside the walls of the ball room.

they danced like they where in love,
he killed her because it was true.

and when she collapsed and he retracted the dagger, unblocking the wound and watching her life drain from her abdomen,
his face remained unchanging and his heart froze over cold.

"tell me it was real," she pleaded, begged and cried

"i never loved you." he said- lying her on the ground, moving a lose strand of hair back behind her ear.

his farther observed smirking, "good job son."
leaving the room leaving the devil and his victim.

"no body cares that i'm gonna die," she whimpered, "nobody ever cared." she continued, her voice fading to a whisper, "my death is just another burden lifted; nobody cares that i'm gonna die."

his ears where ringing and shivers rung through his spine at the sight beneath him. her tears glittered like the ring on her finger. the white dress fitted perfectly to her body stained red.

"no body cares that i'm gonna die." she repeated. her mind spun, a bitter sweet reminder of when "we danced through the halls and kissed in the rain, yet it wasn't real."

his hands pressed over the wound, "c'mon don't act weak." he stated lowering his head over his hands.

she brought a cold, shaking hand and ran it through his hair, lovingly grazing his scalp.
"remember i did this for you when your got stressed?" she asked.

"even then, it wasn't real was it?" she felt herself falling, stomach churning at the thought.

"shut up," he growled, feeling her slip through his fingers like sand incased in an hourglass.

one hand pushing against the relentless wound, the other cupping her cheek. the bruises and scrapes scattered along her face made his heart ache.

"i'm gonna let go now," she said, a smile lazily drawn on her lips.

"no you're not," he warned

"is it bad i still love you?" she questioned, "because it was real for me." her eyes suddenly feeling very heavy closed over.

"stop it. get up." he demanded.

"you where the only real love i ever knew," she paused, a pained giggle and whimpered left her trembling lips," even if it was a lie, it was the best one i ever heard."

a solemn tear snaked down from her eyes down her cheek to the corner of her lips. she exhaled a short silent breath. her cold skin freezing below his hand.

"no." both of his hands desperately grabbed onto her beaten face.

"no, no, no, no, no!" he shouted prying her eyes open, "stop, this wasn't the plan!" his voice was frantic and pained.

"get up!" he screamed, "wake up, wake up!"

his farther rushed to the room, "what is going on, is she dead yet?"

"and you." he started, tearing his gaze away from the corpse he held tightly in his arms, "this. this is all your fault!"

drawing the pistol from his back pocket and firing the round into his fathers head and chest.

he whimpered and cried at the love of his life shattered like porcelain on the ground.
"i'm so my love it didn't mean to go this far," he choked on a sob, "we where meant to have a family and a cute little house like you always wanted; you rember don't you? with the nice garden and three kids of our own, you'd be such a great mom yunno?" he said looking over his new yet dead wife.

she laid cold and still, "i didn't think he'd actually make me hurt you, it was meant to be pretend." he explained, "please forgive me." he pleaded,

he grasps her body in a tight hug, the blood pooled around them soaked through the knees of his trousers and the white lace of the dress.

a blue hue, filtered through the gaps of the cracked window panes. the heavy boots of police thundered amounts to the surrounding hallways.

"we can't be together here." he stated  re-drawing the dagger into his hand, "but you're not alone."

"becuase," he paused.

then plunged the dagger through the thick skin of his chest, a pained cry left his lips and a soft whimpered echoed through the room once it broke though every layer of skin.

all the way to his heart, " i love you"

the couple lay, hand in hand on the floor.

to the bride and groom, happily ever after.