As they were approaching the castle, some guards swam by making them hide behind a rock. They sneaked to another rock, closer to the castle and after a few minutes of sneaking past the guards, they finally reached the border and left the Reef.

They swam towards the ship, twirling around each other and laughing. Coralie was the first to stop as soon as they saw the ship. It was massive and broken in half. Some barnacles and moss was growing on it's sides. There was some small fish swimming in and coming out the windows.

A whale passing above them snapped her back to reality and she saw Trollex already swimming closer to the ship. She panicked and swam as fast as she could to get closer to him.

"Lex, i don't like this..." Coralie said, as they were entering the ship through a window. "Oh? Are you scared?" He teased, smirking at her. The room they were in was rather huge, but quite small for a shark to be in. "Yes!" She answered, hugging one of his arms.

Trollex rolled his eyes, smiling. "Oh, don't be such a guppy!" And swam away from her to a chest sitting in a corner of the room. "But.. We ARE guppies..." She said, as a shadow passed behind her through another window. She looked towards it, but saw nothing.

"Lex? C-can we go back home...?" She asked, swimming closer to him, while Trollex was trying to open the chest. He let go of it and looked back at Coralie. "Now? But, we just got here..." he said, a bit disappointed.

Then, out of nowhere, a small echo-ey grunt was heard from deeper within the ship. Coralie instantly hid behind Trollex, while he stood protectively in front of her. With a very serious expression, hiding his fear, Trollex took Coralie's hand and hesitantly started swimming towards the sound slowly through the hallways of the ship.

The hallways were dark, empty and looked like something you would see in a horror movie. Coralie grabbed both Trollex's shoulders, shaking uncontrollably, until the grunts got so loud they felt really close to them. The pair passed in front of a half opened door and heard a moan of pain coming from the inside, followed by another grunt. They backed up to the door and Trollex got on his guards as he opened the door slowly.

The door made an awfully loud creaking sound, making the grunts and moans of pains stop. And as Trollex and Coralie entered the room and looked around, the one in pain was hiding, scared to be attacked again.

"D-do you t-think a monste-er was ma-making these... sounds...?" Coralie said, almost in a whisper. She was still shaking out of fear. Then, Trollex turned around and hugged her. "If it was a monster, we would've been attacked already. Besides, i'll never let anything or anyone hurt you." He said, smiling warmly to her.

Their moment was interrupted when they heard another moan of pain, but muffled. They jumped and Coralie hid behind Trollex once again, holding his shoulders, her fear coming back. Trollex got back on his guards, swimming slowly towards the sound. Once he got close enough, he looked over some boxes lying in a corner of the room, only to find a small bioluminescent green fish. The small fish was badly hurt and shaking in fear.

"Oh no..." Trollex said, swimming to the small fish's right side. Seeing that, the green fish flinched. "No, no, don't be scared! We're not gonna hurt you!" Coralie said, swimming to his left side. "Y-y-you m-mea-ean it...?" The fish said. "Of course!" Coralie replied, taking him in her arms as carefully as she could. Then a loud noise was heard. It sounded like something hitting metal.

"Uuh.. That's not good..." Trollex said, taking Coralie by the hand, swimming out of the room. They swam fast in the hallways, Coralie still holding the little green fish with one arm, passing by some windows on their way. Looking through the windows quickly, Coralie saw a few sharks in the distance, with five Barracudas circling around the ship. Trollex started to panic, but he did not let it show. He had to keep Coralie and the little fish safe. He swam to an exit, but was met with a Barracuda, so he swam back to the hallway as fast as he could to another exit, but was met by a shark.