❝𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐...❞

𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: When invited to the Fittes Party, Lockwood & Co. faces more than one obstacle. Especially when Kipps does something that unexpectedly ruffles Lockwood...

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘: None. Just kissing for all you Locklyle Shippers!

𝕬/𝕹: Inspired by my the picture above, drawn by 'doodlingraka' I believe. Anyways, that's all, enjoy the One-Shot! I'm open to requests by the way! I'd love to hear some ideas! Ok, sorry for all that, onto the Locklyle FLOOF!

☞  ☜

𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 when she invited all of Lockwood & Co. to the annual Fittes Party. It was no secret that the majority of the Ghost Hunting Agency community thought painfully little of Lockwood & Company. So, when the invitation arrived on a boring week day free of any cases, all three agents were struck dumb. George opened the envelope and his eyes - already enlarged by his powerfully prescribed glasses - doubled in size. His mouth fell open, making him look like a cartoon character out of one of his comics. Lucy kicked her legs off the sofa she'd taken over and hurried over to his side. When she read the words Fittes Party her heart stopped and she slowly took the paper from George's hands.

Walking awkwardly, like a zombie, towards the couch, Lucy read and reread the invitation. With each reread, the flurry of bubbles rose higher in her stomach. Us? Invited to a party? This is...unprecedented! I've never been to a party before! Lucy's eyes scanned the five letters again. P-a-r-t-y...Lucy froze midstep, inches from the couch and lowered the invitation. Wait! Her breathing died. I don't know how to go to parties...I don't have a dress...

Lucy made a face. Ew, a dress?!

Just then, the invitation was ripped from Lucy's hand. She whipped around, her features contorted in an unflattering combination of anger and disgust.

Sitting in the chair next to Lucy, Lockwood read over the invitation. He looked entirely calm, per usual. Lucy let out an undetectable huff. How did he do that? See such a shocking piece of information and take it like a biscuit, with ease and pleasure. However he did it, he did it well. Too well, Lucy griped to herself. She crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her socked foot on the floor, watching Lockwood closely. Waiting for him to apologize for stealing the invitation from her hand.

Of course, he did nothing of the sort. He merely brushed at the mop of his semi curly dark hair that had fallen into his eyes and continued to read.

"Ahem."

"Yes, Luce?" Lockwood asked politely without looking up.

Lucy rolled her eyes and set her hand out. "You know what you did."

"Did wha..." Lockwood finally tore his gaze from the paper and met her knowing expression. "Oh, well you'd read it plenty of times. Besides, I had to find out what was going on somehow, didn't I?"

"So you took it without asking?"

"You did the same to George," Lockwood shrugged.

Lucy gritted her teeth. "Gently."

"Since when do you care about me being 'gentle'?"

From his own seat, George gave a great wheeze. Lucy turned around in concern and caught the blonde agent leaned forward in his chair, choking on his tea. George pounded on his chest with his fist and coughed. Lucy and Lockwood started from their own places in the living room, unsure of what to do; whether they should hit George over the back or simply watch him struggle in an awkward silence threatening to cut off their own air. Lucy raised a brow and caught the Skull in his jar sitting on the side table to George's seat. The ghost was floating about the container, his ectoplasm forming the usual gruesome faces. He copied Lucy's expression and his eyes rolled back in his head until they looked at George.