new times

Me and my dad hve been living here for a few years, so to no ones suprise i know the in's and outs of this whole town. You decided to take a walk at 3am, why? Cause why not i need drama. You walk out of your room to see your dad sleeping in the bathtub "what the fuck." You walk away grab some money and walk out. You forgot your shoes! Well to late now, keep walking. You step on sharp rocks that hurt worse than stepping on a lego. You look ahead of you to see a new store. "Well thats new". WOW I HAD NO IDEA Y/N! "Shut up asshole." Okay fine bitch. You get to the store and walk in. A strage but handsome voice is heard. "Um ma'ma? You have to have shoes on in here". Sounds tired. You ignore the narrator and the tired sounding cashier and walk to the freezers and grab a half frozen soda. You walk up to the casher and put the soda on the counter. The man sighs. "Is this all?" "yep". He takes the soda scans it and puts it back on the counter. "15 dollers". You pull out a 20 and hand it to him. He hands you your change and you walk out heading home. You like him dont you? "WHAT!? NO! That was a little loud so i would say you do. "Fuck you". Okay. You walk faster hoping this bitch of a narrator would shut up when you got home. You open the door, close it and run for your room slamming the door. You would be dead if your dad wasnt a heavy sleeper y/n. You shrug it off opeing the soda and chugging. You jump on your bed before falling asleep.