"Cmon don't try to deny it now T you think you thang cause you got good hair and money."

No you think I'm thang cause I got good hair and money when have y'all started to feel like this?"

"It's not how we feel it's what we see. Talk to you later T." She said before leaving the call as well.

Shay, Tiny & Chloe in order ^ 😭

Triveny shook her head as she scrolled through her contacts looking for someone to chill with to clear her mind.

"Hello?" Peezy answered.

"Hey, what you doing?"

"Serving shidd what you on shawty."

"Nothing bored. Some weird shit just happen."

"Talk to me."

Triveny went on to tell him about the situation that had just occurred. "So what you think?"

"Well personally, I think ain't no real friends gone hold in no feelings they got about you, specially some shit like that, so them bitches —I mean girls my bad been feeling that way and acting off emotion. That's some weird shit if you ask me, but hey them yo homegirls."

"I just feel like I'm missing something like g I'm humble as hell how could a mf even feel that way?"

"Maybe they just secretly hating them ain't yo friends for real lil baby."

"See But I don't wanna think like that them been my bitches for 3 years we done fought so many hoes together I lost count."

"Well you gotta remember everybody don't fuck with you how you fuck with them ain't no love out here for real, that shit blind if you ask me."

"Yeah I guess you right, ima just play my role though and see where shit go we probably just not on the same page right now."

"Yeah I know I'm right."

"Boy shut up." She snickered "Why they jealous of me though? I don't get it."

"Triveny."

"What?"

"Look at you and look at them ma."

Butterflies filled her stomach at the sound of the nickname he called her.

"What about it?"

"You bad as hell Triveny. You got naturally pretty hair these bitches spend 100s on to get, seem like ya head on right & you got a nice ass ride. Now look at them. You think about that."

In just a day, she didn't think he observed that much about her.

"Well thank you & I never looked at it like that."