2

It took an hour for the movie to end. For a classic movie like that, I did expect more from it. I did like it though.

''Anna or Anne, whatever her name was, basically gaslighted William in the end.'' I said as I turned to face Dana.

''She did not!!'' Dana laughed and pushed me gently once again.

We talked for a bit about the movie and other stuff before she left to her own room.

I didn't do anything for few minutes but eventually turned to face my mirror. I stared myself while letting my hair down and taking my glasses off. I changed my hair from side part, to middle part, to side part again. I lightly touched my face, as I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was once again struggling with how I viewed myself. It's not like I didn't find myself pretty, because I do, sometimes.

I grabbed my way too big jacket and put it on while slipping in my shoes. I told myself I wanted to go get some fresh air, but in all honesty I wanted to go for a smoke. I wouldn't call myself a smoker, but I do smoke occasionally, but usually just a little bit from a cigarette. I didn't own cigarettes so I really hope someone outside has some.

The sun was already setting when I got outside. The sky was this lovely reddish color. I started walking around the dorm, and then in front of the school, which lead me to the parking lot. When looking for other people, smokers, to be exact, I heard music. Really loud music, which lead me to realise that there was a party in the swimming pool building. One of those Vortex club parties maybe?

As I got closer, the music got louder, but not too loud. I scanned people who were going in and coming out of the building, then I saw the kid I've already seen earlier today. It's not like he looks like a smoker, but he is the 'leader' of the Vortex club, and the Vortex club did more drugs than you could even count with your fingers. But now, how does one make conversation with someone like that? What am I even thinking, he is just a normal teenager with daddy issues, and maybe mental issues to go with it. But what do I know, I've just heard things from other people, I haven't really had the chance to talk to him that much.

''Why the fuck are you staring me?'' Sound of a voice made me come back to my senses.

''Hmnm..?'' I let out a mumble before I realized who was talking. ''Oh..''

''Yo, what's up Prescott?'' I said while doing finger guns towards him.
The plan was simple, be nice and manipulate him to give me some cigarettes, if he has some. Now I just have to figure out what kind of people he likes, so I could act like one of them. He did stare at me in disgust after the finger guns so it wasn't going that well.

''The fuck?''

''So.... What does someone like you outside the party by himself?...'' I blew it, I think, maybe. I sounded like I was catcalling him, which isn't ideal. But maybe he doesn't pay too much attention to it. Another look towards me soaked in disgust, but after a while it turned to a soft smirk with a quiet laughter.

''Why do you care, loser?'' He said with still wearing the tiniest smile you could barely even see.

''Just wanted to see if you're alright!'' I said coming closer and punching his arm in a friendly manner. Once again I received a weird look from him.
''Anyway...'' I continued silently.