Marilia News

(The only known photo of a Soundless Demon) A Soundless Demons attacking Humphrey Town taken, by Sarah Abernanthy, one of the 31 survivors of the attack

A Soundless Demons attacking Humphrey Town taken, by Sarah Abernanthy, one of the 31 survivors of the attack.

More Demons Attack Marilia

Demon attacks have been one of Marilia's biggest problems and it looks like they aren't going away anytime soon. Over the past few years, we've gotten better at calculating when the attacks are going to occur but unfortunately we can't say the same about our most recent attacks. Last week, 9 new demons -who seemingly came out of nowhere- attacked Raegan Valley and Redwood Grove. It was made quite clear that the demons are triggered by sound hence why demontologists are calling them The Soundless Demons. The attacks lasted no longer than an hour, wiping out almost everyone in Reagan Capitol City, RV, and Humphrey Town, RG. The attack happened so quickly and so abruptly that residents had no time to locate to a SafetyBunkers. The 31 lucky people who did make it into a bunker were the only ones who survived. A ceremony will be held this weekend at the Reagan City Capitol Building to pay respects to all the lost souls. Luckily all the demons in Reagan Valley were contained and killed by Artillery Droids except for two which were kept for research purposes. Redwood Grove however was not so lucky. All four Soundless Demons that were in Humphrey Town escaped into Birch Tree Forest, a large forest surrounding Pig Town. Luckily, the natural barriers surrounding Downtown Pig Town should keep them away from civilians. Redwood Grove is currently in lockdown meaning no one is allowed in or out and MayDay festivals are canceled in every country.
"The demons attack by sound and we can't risk losing more people to these things which is why all MayDay Festivals are canceled this year. Fireworks, loudspeakers, and any other large-sound-producing devices are now considered illegal in every country until we completely get rid of these things. As of now, I am passing the "Stay Quiet, Stay Alive" act which requires all citizens to remain as quiet as possible to not influence any more attacks. PigTown personnel must remain as quiet and as cautious as possible when entering the surrounding forest and unauthorized residents will not be allowed into the forest under any circumstance. These laws are simply for your safety and anyone who wishes to break them is as good as dead." Says Stephanie Tanaka, Queen of Marilia. The Soundless Demons are currently being studied in secluded labs and any important information on them will be announced worldwide as soon as possible.

Interview With Sarah Abernanthy, One Of The 31 Survivors Of The Soundless Attacks

Sarah Abernanthy, one of the 31 survivors of the Soundless Attacks on Humphrey Town, was interviewed this morning on Daphne News. She states the following:
"My mom and I went to pick up my brother from baseball camp. I stayed in the car while she went to go get him. That's when it happened. I was sitting in silence when all of a sudden I heard this horrible roar, like something from a horror movie. I turned around and looked out the back window to see what was going on and that's when I saw those things attacking everyone. I was confused at first, they were attacking the people screaming, they were attacking the cars driving by, but they weren't attacking anything else. I expected it to attack me but it didn't. I was too scared to do anything so I just sat there and watched from the back window of my car as they killed off almost everyone in the area, that's when I took the picture. I'm not sure why I did it. I was so shocked, I mean how are you even supposed to react in a situation like that? I knew demons existed but I didn't know I'd be face-to-face with one, especially not at that moment. They literally came out of nowhere. Eventually, I came to my senses and that's when I remembered the SafetyBunker down the street from me. I got out of the car and ran, ignoring the horrid sound of those things behind me, ignoring the sounds of people screaming. I didn't stop running until I made it into the bunker and that's when I realized I was the only one who survived. My family was dead." Sarah and 3 other people stayed in the bunker for almost 3 hours until the Humphrey Town Rescue Team found them and took them to safety.
Sarah is currently living with her Aunt and Uncle in Francine City. If you would like to donate to them, please contact 8-00-8 at www.savethesurvived.com.

Strange Poem Sent Out To Every Electronic Device On Marilia

In the early hours of the morning, a strange poem was sent out to every electronic device on Marilia. From smartphones, all the way to airplane T.V's, this poem literally showed up EVERYWHERE. Software engineers are still trying to figure out who or what sent out the poem and what its intended target is. It is still unknown what the poem is about but if you think you might have an idea, please submit an explanation at: www.poem/explain/demon/daphne.inc.com
Here is an exact copy of the poem:

A dark room

The room holds all the secrets
But it's too dark for them to see.
A business building that rules the world.
It's filled with lies and the blood of the innocent.
They signed away their souls
And now we wander this place.
Mindless.
Don't make a sound
Until 12am has come.
Darkness surrounds
Don't let him inside
Until he finds the rope.
A broken script
Glitched.
Error messages
Delete.
They made the expensive mistakes
And now the ship sinks by morning.
She follows
Until she knows the truth.
Earth is all connected
So keep playing the films
Keep playing your games
It's not like they will notice.
Large structures will collapse
People always die.
Capture us
But it's not like we care
At least we have a place to stay.
Naive
Save us
Were suffering
Because we're ANGRY lonely.
Restless
Cutesy masks.
A Virus
The music keeps them at bay
The flowers make it worse.
We hide amongst the Redwood trees.
Hidden away
In a cabin deep in the woods.
Alternate realities
Confuse them until they die
Self-awareness.

That's the end

But poems don't actually end

THEY JUST STOP MOVING . . .

By: Wilson The Demon

In other news, the 8 runaway kids (Simmy, Rafael, Noah, J'shaun, Bellamy, Jasmin, Miko, and Kai) are still missing. Search parties are still being held for them but after the Soundless attacks in Redwood Grove, they are now presumed dead.