Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

The tap on my head made me scowl at him. It's not like I was mentally incapable of anything. So slapped his hand away and opened my locker to take out what I would need for first period since the bell was going to ring any moment.

"Everything is fine. I have some flashbacks, sort of. Situations, wordings and the way people act is what has me remembering most. Like when I went away with Aaron, we were dancing and I had a flashback to the camp where we were also dancing. To different music of course. Its all coming back, slowly but coming back. I'm hoping that with you guys' help I'll be able to remember a little bit more." I sighed, closing my locker and walking with them. "I hate not knowing for certain how everything around here was. Apparently I don't get along with the sisters and everyone is interested in who I am married to."

"It's not so much as to who you're married, but the fact that you are married that has everyone talking." Greg pointed out. It made sense, to a length.

"You are the only eighteen year old here that has a wedding ring on your finger, that is rich beyond reason and that is married to a guy older than you who is very possessive by the way. Also the fact that everyone saw you two interact at camp and they are curious. Then there is the fact that most adults here aren't married and you are." Jared supported Greg's comment, stopping just in time for the bell to ring.

We were standing outside of my assigned classroom.

"I don't see how is anyone's business, really. I'm happily married, get over it. Their 'curious' glances aren't going to stop me from being married. They just make me think everyone is a creep studying my every move." I shot a glance to the nearest group of onlookers. "No wonder Zeke thinks someone is going to jump me."

The group blushed and turned away.

"Then there's that bodyguard and the fact that you were all over the news and papers with your sister-in-law incident." Jared shook his head. "People like you don't come around here very often."

"If at all." Greg grinned. "And speaking of your husband, he doesn't have any problem with us going to your house, right?"

"Not at all." I lied. I mean, it's not like he had a problem. The thing is that he doesn't know we're having guests over.

"Everyone settle down." The teacher order and Greg together with Jared ran away to their classroom,

Once I was sitting down I pulled out my phone and started the message for Aaron.

Since we had an eventful morning, it slipped my mind to tell you that my friends are coming over for lunch. It's to help with the whole memory thing. Hope you don't mind ;)

I hit send and then completely regretted putting the wink face. Aaron will most likely laugh at me.

It wasn't until class was nearly over that Aaron replied.

It sure was eventful. Its flattering to know you couldn't think of anything else. I don't mind at all. Your friends can visit any time they want, as long as it doesn't involve parties and alcohol.

I rolled my eyes and felt my cheeks heat. He did have a point. When his hands were on me, when his lips caressed mine, my mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything else.

No parties or alcohol, promise. That's planned for next week at Alice's place. Loads of alcohol and dancing. Sorry, no adults allowed, hon.

It's settled then, see you at home.

It was playful teasing that I liked. He got all possessive and his face will turn into distaste. He looked adorable.

The bell rung and we all left the classroom in a hurry. I went to my locker and left what wasn't needed anymore before going to my next class. To be honest, this was quite boring. The classess were boring and it all seemed too settled. But I only had a few weeks left of school and I'll be able to decide what to study for the rest of my life.