"Keith!" Ellie and Ben scolded at the same time.

"Oh God." I mumbled.

When we finally sat inside the car I leaned back and closed my eyes. Why did the headache came back? I sort of slept it off. I thought that they were gone. I used to get them a lot before I married, my mom said it was because of all the stress and excitement. I wasn't really feeling excited but I was sort of stressed. The school and Aaron were wearing me out. All this pretending...

"Are you pregnant?"

"What?!" my eyes snapped open and I sat up straighter, making my world tilt a little and I had to grab onto the seat to steady myself.

"Are you pregnant?" Aaron bore his eyes into mine.

I opened my mouth like a fish more than three times before I shut my eyes close and took a deep breath.

"Aaron, we haven't had sex. How can I be pregnant? Unless you drugged me or something because I don't remember having any sort of touchy time with you."

"I didn't do anything. But you're dizzy and -"

"That doesn't mean I'm pregnant." I rolled my eyes.

"What does it mean then?"

"It means I'm stressed out." I sighed and looked at him straight in the eye. "I can't be pregnant if I'm a virgin. Unless there's a miracle or something."

Aaron stayed quiet for a little while. I sighed and went to close my eyes again. Please go away, please. I thought. Of course referring to the headache.

"You've never being with a man?"

With a groan I turned my head to the side and looked at Aaron with an 'are-you-serious' look.

"I'm eighteen, I don't exactly make it a habit to sleep around. And if I even wanted to I couldn't. I've been under a close study. My parents had me practicing to be your wife, or a wife in general, since I can remember. I don't think we ever practiced on how to sexually pleasure my husband." I snapped the last part.

"Regan." he said in a warning.

"Sorry. That was out of line. Even though I wouldn't have minded practicing with-" my eyes widened as I heard his growl, making me shut up mid sentence.

We arrived at the house and he helped me up the stairs to my room.

"I was only joking you know?" I mumbled as he went to call one of the maids to bring me pain killers.

I started to get out of the dress, pulling the zipper down and wiggling out the straps.

"What are you doing?" he asked in all his seriousness.

"I like to sleep in pajamas."

"Right." he gave his back to me as I dressed into said clothes.

See? What type of husband, or men, turns around at the sight of a woman undressing? The only reason was that he wasn't interested and perhaps disgusted.

"I'm not that hard to look at you know? It's not like you'll get sick for looking at me." I stated and Aaron turned to look at me with his 'don't-start' look.

Cindy came in with the pills and Aaron grabbed them and made her go away.

"It wouldn't kill you to be nice." I said as I grabbed the pills from him and swallowed them.

"Are you sure you don't need a doctor?"

"Aaron, are you worried about me?" I teased.

He glared at me, mumbled a goodnight and left the room. I let out a groan and felt on my back on the bed. He wont ever be playful with me, or sweet, or caring or anything for that matter. I'm just a business deal for him.