Eleven: Love bubble

Start from the beginning

"I hate that." She sighed.

"Hate what?"

"I'm just thinking about things, and you just know!" She shook her head covering her face in the process.

"What is it, if you want to share."

"Our break is only for five months in total. We're approaching the fourth month of this hiatus. What's going to happen when there's the public eye? I just can't help but think because we're literally in a bubble. Even Marta, David, and Kevin don't know. We're just here." This time they were spending the night in David's apartment which is rare on occasion. "Unless I'm just getting ahead of things and losing my mind because I do tend to do that." She tried to play it off jokingly.

David didn't speak he just opened his hand for her to take. Which she did. It tended to be his love language the most. Physical Touch, whilst hers was words of affirmation. Things they found out early on.

"We haven't talked about the public finding out no. But what you're thinking about? I think you're forgetting that I'm here too. I'm scared of course but we haven't really been hiding honey. We go out often albeit not as an obvious couple but we don't hide this. David squeezed her hand. "If anything is to happen, the media can do whatever they want. We are together so we will deal with it together. We're just here but if we let the fear win then we really will lose it."

"This is why you're the analyzer and I'm the feeler." She laughed.

"Wouldn't have you any other way." He kissed the top of her head. "Wouldn't lose you to the media either."

"I wouldn't let the media do that to us." She whispered snuggling into him grabbing the remote to turn the movie back on.

For the break they have been making sure to prioritize their plans as well. Jennifer landing a lead role in the movie The Object of My Affection whilst David getting some potential Director roles of a few indie films. The routine being going to work together then ending the day together. Trying to make things as simple and routine like as possible. Everyone at their respective sets have grown accustomed to seeing the other waiting around. No one spoke of anything or any questions about why that's the case. The only thing missing is how they're not publicly official. Yet that isn't something they plan on checking off just yet.

As for Courteney, Matthew, Matt and Lisa they're the ones who have been in their corner since day 1. Back in season 1. The constant teasing from the two Mattys have not stopped one bit. Courteney's older sister personality always shining just in case the couple fight. As for Lisa she's just over the moon that the two are together, yet she's the most protective of Jennifer when it comes to David. The four actors turned friends are the ones who have been keeping an eye out for Jennifer and David in case something pops up with paparazzi. Yet knowing the line between work and reality the couple understands to not let the group know of anything that will just primarily concern them as a pair. Like any fights. Both agreed to not make it seem like any of them must choose sides. They hate for that to happen.

"Well hello you two," Lisa smiled opening the door as Norman just ran in her house.

"Thanks so much for always looking after him Lisa," Jennifer hugged her friend.

"Always. I'm spending most of my time home anyways so might as well do things!" Lisa laughed. "Films almost done?" She turned to David.

"Both of ours yea, so we have time to at least relax a bit before taping." David answered.

"Good, Michael wants to have you two over for dinner some time. Courteney was saying how she hasn't seen you in weeks by the way." Lisa pointed at Jen.