"You okay?" Jaehyun's deep voice pulled him out of his negative thoughts. Taeyong became deaf to all the background noise for that moment, only registering the other's question.

"O-oh yeah, I'm fine..." Taeyong stuttered, coughing the awkwardness in his voice away. He stopped looking around and only fixated on his feet.

"If you feel too nervous, just stay close to me," Jaehyun whispered, leaning over, almost brushing his lips against Taeyong's ear. To get him close, Jaehyun put his hand around his waist and pulled him closer, lingering in the hold for a few moments even after he was done with his sentence.

Taeyong's eyes widened a bit, but he recollected himself quick enough, watching Jaehyun smirk as he pulled away again.

"Oh, there you are!" director Qian's voice echoed through the hall, catching both of the boys' attention and they spotted the guy walking to them with a kind expression on his face.

"Director!" Taeyong exclaimed in surprise, bowing to his superior, right before Jaehyun bowed too.

"The first photoshoot is happening right now, there are three of the models posing for our first sponsor. It's a perfume brand," director Qian explained, not really being able to hide his excitement. "Come, take a look! After they're finished, we'll be having a small banquet."

After the director also called for the other workers to come as well, they all stuffed together into the quite spacious elevator. Taeyong with Jaehyun stayed close, touching with the whole sides of their bodies. Jaehyun had a satisfied smile on, he kept getting glances at his ex, amused by how nervous the boy looked.

When they stepped into the first floor, the flashes and the sounds of a camera taking photos became known to them. They saw that the first studio was occupied, watching the shoot happening through the big window.

"So exciting!" director Qian rejoiced, looking at all his employees for confirmation.

Taeyong took an empty place right in front of the window, looking into the room in curiosity and, like a cat, staring at something he's never seen before.

There were three young boys, each of them posing with one matte and light purple bottle of perfume which had a brand name written on it in gold and fancy font.

"Those are my first models," the director spoke proudly, pointing at each boy and introducing them briefly. "The one on the far left, the one with black hair...that's Lee Jeno. He's been a model ever since he was a child, modeling for well-known kid's clothes brands. Then, next to him, that's Huang Renjun. He's the one with the black and blond hair. I've known him every since I could remember. He was on runaways for so many brands, I don't even know all their names! And lastly, Na Jaemin. He was actually a photographer, before Jeno and Renjun took him in as a model. He's now a professional and they're an inseparable trio. Aren't they so cool together?"

"Their visuals work well," Jaehyun commented. "I'd like to photograph them sometime."

"You may have a chance one day," director Qian told him while patting his back and that was also when the photoshoot ended. The photographers started putting their equipment away and the three models thanked them, before exiting the room.

"Kun," Renjun called for the director, giving him a quick hug and the rest of the models followed. All of them seemed so close with the boss, so close that they even called him by his name. Taeyong was jealous, but he stared at the models in awe. They were probably younger and already so successful.

"This is Lee Taeyong, our newest model," director Qian spoke excitedly as he pushed Taeyong to the front, so he could greet the model trio.

"I've seen your shots," Jaemin spoke to him, his smooth, honey-like voice actually scaring Taeyong for a moment. He sounded way different than what he expected. "They were good, you almost seemed like a professional. Have you worked with someone before?"