"Well, you know you're not alone, Finch. You have Sam and me. And Juno has Grizz and Allie."

He nodded. "I know that. I just... forget."

Becca half smiled before Sam came over with Becca's drink.

"Thank you." She took a drink before spitting it out.

"What?" Sam asked.

"This is rum and coke."

"That's what you wanted."

"I asked for coke."

"Just a coke? In case you haven't noticed, there aren't any chaperones here, because this isn't a real prom. You can drink."

Becca shoved the glass back to Sam. "There's no need to be flippant." Becca's stormed off leaving the two boys staring.

"Is there something wrong with Becca?" Finch asked.

"Don't know, she was fine earlier." Sam responded. The two followed her out where she paced.

"I told you I didn't want to come to this thing!" She argued.

"Why? We were having a good time!" She stared at Sam. "If you want a coke, I'll get you a coke. I can even get you a Diet Coke or Fanta. You want a Fanta?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Holy shit." Finch mumbled. He didn't even know she was seeing anyone. In fact he couldn't remember if they even talked about liking anyone.

"Joking or not joking?" Sam asked.

"Not joking."

"Well, that's a relief. I mean, I just thought you'd had your boobs done."

"Not the time." Finch nudged him.

"We didn't know you were. Who's the father?"

"I don't want you to ever ask me that question again, okay? Finch?" She pointed.

"Got it, not asking."

"What does that mean? You're never..." Sam pressed.

"Why can't you just respect... one thing?" Becca ran off once again.

"Juno!" Grizz came over to her frantically as she sipped on her drink.

"Grizz, whats wrong?"

"I need help."

"Yeah okay with what?"

"How do you flirt?"

"Oh my god!" She squealed and went into a whisper. "Did you find someone?"

"Kinda maybe I don't know."