An Invitation (part one)

You wake up to a knock on your door. "just a minute" you yell as you quickly throw on clothes then go to the door. You open the door. "telegram for miss y/l/n," a woman says while passing you a letter. "um thanks I guess," you say before closing the door and saying, "what the hell is a telegram, couldn't she have just said letter?"

You open the letter then read it. It reads:

To my esteemed friends.

I have acquired an illustrious estate through the death of a distant relative who I've never met.

I thought it only fitting that I invite you all to attend a dinner party on its grounds.

It will certainly be a night to remember.

However the estate is quite peculiar.

It only exists in the year 1920.

To enter its grounds, you must be dressed entirely with clothing of that era.

If you are carrying anything from the modern world, the house will simply never appear for you.

And not only your clothing, but your attitude must reflect the time.

I have included your unique characteristics on the back of this invitation.

My driver will pick you up and take you on a road that can only be driven by his mysterious time traveling automobile.

Then almost like magic, the place will appear.

You flip over the invitation.

"huh, the entertainer, I can work with that."

You go out and manage to find an outfit.

You then work out how to do your hair

You also do your makeup

You then look outside to see the car

______________________

When you get to the party everyone introduces themselves.

My name is Shane and they call me the renegade.

I'm Eva, my character is the journalist.

I'm Oli White and I am the big game hunter.

My name's Justine and I'm the gambler.

My name is Andrea and I am kinda like a fixer.

My name is Matt, I am called the professor.

I'm Sierra and I am an heiress.

My name is Lele Pons and I am a hustler.

My name is Timothy Delaghetto, I'm a mobster

You introduce yourself to everyone then after a while. Joey walks down the stairs.

"what do you guys think?" joey asks.

You're still shocked by the house and you're kinda staring at oli. (no you aren't being a pick me olis just kinda yk)

Everyone claps and cheers.

"welcome to my new house, you all look amazing tonight in your 1920's attire," joey said before introducing everyone to Arthur and Sarah (im aware that he also mentions Marvin but he doesn't properly introduce him) , "Dinner is almost ready, but until then, let's get to know each other a little bit more and have some drinks."

__________________________________

Splitting this into two parts because I really needed to get something out for this story