I didn't raise my voice to loud, like I promised myself not to. I couldn't bare it.

"Oh, now I'm the bully? Have you seen yourself?"

"Indeed I have. I make sure everyone knows that I will not tolerate dicks like you. Unless you have forgotten what your life has come of?"

Harry got furious. "Oh look, little Lestrange has her mother's raging anger!"

Those words made me take a step back, suddenly realizing my rage. I suddenly felt scared, fear of being my mother. Mattheo jumped off from the wall and in front of me. He stared at Harry, immediately making Potter take a step back in fear. He suddenly saw Voldemort in Mattheo's eyes, fear jumping through his weak Gryffindore body.

"Don't ever talk to her like that," Mattheo said with fury, staring down at Harry. "She is not her mother." Harry took another step back. "Get the fuck out of here Potter."

With that, Harry didn't think twice. He walked off, furious, but also a bit scared.

Mattheo turned around, seeing clear panic in my eyes. I was traumatized by the thought of being my mother. He noticed, and immediately cupped his hands around my cheeks, causing my shocked eyes to look up at him. He looked me in my eyes, trying to calm me down.

"He's wrong princess. You're nothing like her." he reassured, seeing my shaking hand calm down.

I focused on his brown eyes, calming down by every second. I took deep breaths with him, relieving the panic. More like the pain. All my life I was either feared for being like my mother, or looked down at, because she left me. Only my friends excepted me as my name, not my last name. Even Harry saw me as a Lestrange. It hurt to know that people saw me as a sociopath's daughter. That's mostly why I hated my last name and got ashamed of my name.

"You okay?" Mattheo softly asked, snapping me back to reality.

I smiled, before lightly pulling both his hands off my cheeks. "Yes silly. I'm perfectly fine." I said with a laugh. "You're untidy." I sighed, looking down at his tie and shirt. Mattheo frowned, completely confused as of what just happened. "Here, let me help," I said cheerfully, before pulling his tie up, fixing his collar, moving his robe right and looking down at his tucked-out belt. "You better fix that" I whispered, pointing down at it.

Confused Mattheo looked at me turn away with a smile and a giggle. "What?" he asked in a lost tone.

I turned to him, looking as if he was confused and I knew the answer. He was indeed confused, and I did indeed know the answer, but I wouldn't tell him. I walked up to him and licked my thumb. "Mattheo, come on don't be silly." I giggled, before rubbing the dirt off his cheek. I smiled, before walking past him and back into the hallways.

He watched me disappear into the hallways, before turning back to the others. "What was that about?" he asked with a frown. Suddenly he noticed Pansy and Astoria rush past him and after me, without a word. "And that?" he asked, curiosity burning in his mind.

Draco sighed, folding his arms. "Lee has these moments," he said, trying not to say too much.

"Moments?" Mattheo asked, raising an eyebrow. "What moments?"

"She locks her feelings up," Theo said, pushing himself up, to sit on top of the wall.

"She's not okay Mattheo..." Draco sighed, looking at him. "Unfortunately, she was born the daughter of a Lestrange and raised by a Black. I would say it's better than being a Malfoy, but I'll be lying..."

Mattheo looked at the direction I vanished off to and hesitated to run after me. "Fuck it..." he whispered, before running off.

"Mattheo?" Theo yelled questioning, looking as he ran off.

I sat smiling on my bed, a book open in front of me. I was humming a song, low and almost silent, when Astoria and Pansy walked in, both looking at me. I looked up at them, keeping my smile.

"Hello guys," I greeted cheerfully.

Astoria sighed, sitting down next to me, and placing her hand on my leg. "Take off the mask Lee," she mumbled, making my smile fade slowly. I placed the book down in front of me and sighed. "We know it hurts Lee. Talk to us." Her soft voice was soothing, caring, sweet.

I wanted to open up, but like I told Mattheo, some people are just not trustworthy.

"It just hurts being looked down at," I said. Practically I wasn't lying. It did hurt to be looked down at.

"You can talk to us," Pansy said, leaning against her headboard. "You can always talk to us."

I sighed, thinking of my next words. "I just want to be alone," I said, giving a slight faint smile.

Astoria looked at Pansy, and then sighed. "Just let it all out one day," she said, before standing up.

I gave one last smile before they both walked out of the room. The disappeared down the stairs, leaving me alone in our dorm. I looked down at the book and took a deep breath. Within seconds I heard someone rush up the staircase. They burst in my dorm and stood still when they saw me with a sudden smile on my lips.

"Matty, may I help you?" I asked freely, like nothing could possibly be wrong.

He frowned. "Yes, please come with me."

I giggled, tilting my head. "I'm sorry?" I asked confused.

"Please just come with me," he insisted, looking at me with a frown.

"No." I shouted bluntly, making him frown. "Sorry, I'll see you tomorrow, but I have to study for my Herbology test tomorrow,"

I picked up my book again, before lifting my wand and giving it a swish. With no warning, Mattheo suddenly started moving backwards, and had no control over it. The moment he was outside the door, it closed and locked. I heard him knock on the door, insisting me to open, but I didn't obey. Instead I laid back, reading my herbology book. Page after page after page, I read fully, making sure I got everything in my head. Also making sure I washed everything else out.