𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Time Machine - WILLOW
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by hrvy and othersarabellacarter croatia vlog out tomorrow 💐view all 132 comments 📍glowingbella PIN THIS IF U LOVE UR FANSflossie get ur sexy arse home now pls↳arabellacarter missing ur face benchilwell jheez 😍↳ thank u my personal photog...

arabellacarter croatia vlog out tomorrow 💐
view all 132 comments
📍glowingbella PIN THIS IF U LOVE UR FANS
flossie get ur sexy arse home now pls
arabellacarter missing ur face
benchilwell jheez 😍
thank u my personal photographer x

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

The five days had flown by and it was now time for the couple to travel home. The drive to the airport was silent but not awkward, they were both clearly exhausted and had a lot on their minds.

Arabella had a bitter sweet feeling. She was so happy after spending these past few days with Ben but she was dreading going back home, knowing he was going to be ten times busier than he was before they left since the euros began in a week. Of course she was incredibly proud of him for making the squad, but a small part of her wished he could stay home with her instead.

The flight was similar to the last, Ben slept through it while Belle stayed awake the entire time. She tried to shake her emotions but she had always been one to get easily attached. The idea that she could possibly have to go a full month without seeing her boyfriend hurt her more than she thought was possible.

After they reached the airport in England, Ben drove Belle back home. He tried to talk to her on the way but all she gave was blunt replies so he eventually gave up and they remained quiet for the rest of the journey, with the only sounds coming from the radio.

As they parked up outside her apartment complex the brunette took hold of her hand, " have i done something wrong?" he questioned, looking clearly confused and almost hurt by how Belle had been for the past hour.

She shook her head but couldn't manage to get any words out, knowing she was on the brink of tears. "are you sure? you just seem really off and I thought we had a really good time together so I'm just a little confused- " the boys rambling was cut off by Arabella breaking down in the passenger seat. She couldn't hold it in anymore.

Ben instantly pulled her onto his lap and held her close to his chest. "please tell me what's wrong babes, I can't help you if you don't tell me" he persisted.

The girl started to calm down and wiped her tears away, " I'm just going to miss you so much, Ben." She buried her head into his neck to hide her face from him but he gently grabbed her chin so they were looking directly at each other.

"I'm going to miss you even more, Belle. If I could take you with me, I would in a heart beat," he sighed. "I promise we will FaceTime every day, it will be like i'm still here" the footballer smiled sympathetically.

Belle just nodded in response as they stayed in the same position for a few minutes just taking in each other's presence for the last time. "I should let you go now, thank you for the amazing time away. I'm gonna miss you," Belle smiled although it was clear in her eyes she was still hurting.

It pained Ben to see the girl he cared for so deeply upset especially when it was something he couldn't fix. They had a soft but passionate kiss before she got off his lap and went to get her bags from the boot.

Ben helped her carry them up to her flat and left them by the door. They had another deep kiss before he involuntarily left.

Once Belle was alone in her apartment she let herself go again, breaking down on her living room floor. All she wanted in that moment was her boyfriend but she knew she couldn't have him.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
hoping the timeline makes sense right now. i didn't set a definite one at the start but i've decided to follow this year (minus the covid) so the next few chapters will cover the euros.
all votes are appreciated :)
- paisley xo