𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Normal Girl - SZA
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Arabella was the first to be awoken by the sunlight shining into their room. Ben on the other hand was a deep sleeper and continued dreaming as he cuddled into the smaller girls side, resting his head on her chest.

Belle wouldn't dare move in worry she would wake up the peaceful boy. Instead she laid still, gently playing with her boyfriends messy hair as he lightly snored.

About half an hour went by before Arabella felt a cramp in her leg. As much as she loved admiring Ben in his slumber she began to tap his bicep, "morning sleepy, time to get up."

The brunette let out a groan, " ten more minutes." Belle tried to push the boy off her but he only pulled her closer to him.

"please babe, i'm starting to get cramp" she whined, still attempting to shove his chest off of her. Ben eventually took the defeat, letting out another low growl before rolling onto the other side of the bed.

Belle got ready as quietly as she could to try not wake Ben and she planted a kiss on his forehead before going outside to sunbathe.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter posted to their story!

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

"finally you're out of bed! so what's the plan for today?" Arabella grinned as Ben sat down beside her.

"we're going to a beach club in a few hours" he hummed back. "a beach club?" she furrowed her eyebrows, earning a nod from Ben in response.

"is that alright?" he questioned. "yep, can't wait for it" Belle said through gritted teeth. Usually she wouldn't mind going to a beach club on holiday but she had been to enough to know what to expect. Gorgeous girls in tiny bikinis all eyeing up her man, and that is what she wasn't excited for at all.

By the time the couple arrived at the beach club it was already packed. Arabella could hear her heart rate over the blaring music as she analysed the venue, specifically the girls who had already turned their attention to Ben.

Belle was used to people giving Ben attention when they were in public, it was of course expected with his status. However she knew these girls weren't just looking because he had a familiar face. Part of her didn't even blame the girls for admiring her boyfriend: he was tanned, toned and had a smile that could make anyone swoon.

Ben must have noticed the change in Belles demeanour as he took her hand in his and gave a reassuring smile before guiding her over to the VIP area which seemed to be less overwhelming.

"do you want a drink?" Ben asked as Belle got comfortable on a sun lounger. "yes please, i'll have a strawberry daiquiri if you don't mind."

She kept her eyes on the brunette as he made his way over to the bar. Just like clock work a trio of girls approached him, all very giggly. Belles heart instantly dropped at the sight, watching as Chilwell conversed back. They were too far away to work out what was being said, but it was obvious the girls were attempting to flirt.

After a couple minutes Ben brought the drinks back over. Belle couldn't even go a minute without breaking, "who were those girls?"

Ben let out a sigh, " that's really the first thing you say? not even a 'thank you Ben' ." Arabella dropped her head slightly embarrassed, "sorry" she muttered, sipping her drink.

"they were just some Chelsea supporters, just wanted to say hi" he explained as Belle let out a small scoff. "what?" he cocked his head.

"nothing, they just don't look like the type to be interested in football" Belle shrugged. " what type do they look like then?" Ben raised his brows.

"the type to try get with men in relationships" Belle huffed, her jealous side starting to crack through. Ben shook his head, "lucky for you i'm not the type to get with other girls while in a relationship."

Belle lifted her sunglasses, giving her a clear look at the smirk plastered on her boyfriends face. She leant over and gave him a short but sweet kiss.

As they broke the kiss, her lips seemed to still move letting three words slip out before she could stop them.

"i love you"

the girls eyes widened and mouth stayed ajar, not quite believing what she had just said. Ben had a similar reaction at first which morphed into a smug grin.

"i love you too, Arabella."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
oop the L bomb has been dropped.
not too sure on this chapter yet so it may change
- paisley xo