"so what were you trying to tell us by gathering us here juyeon?", sunwoo asked.

juyeon didn't say anything, he only put jaeyoung's phone on the table. "it's jaeyoung's phone, she puts in on the mailbox, password 0412. please do as the wallpaper said", he explained before anyone else asked him.

hyunjae read the words on the wallpaper before unlocking the phone. sunwoo looked at juyeon suspiciously from the word hyunjae said. the home screen wallpaper had this as he reads out.

"what does she means

"what does she means...", sangyeon muttered to himself and juyeon heard it as he showed a bitter smile. hyunjae proceed to open the app and saw these.

hyunjae read his own his heart and proceed to sangyeon as he walked to his own room

hyunjae read his own his heart and proceed to sangyeon as he walked to his own room. sangyeon read his and gave the phone to sunwoo. he turned his back to shed some tears. sunwoo also read this and passed to juyeon. sunwoo just showed his tears as he breaks down. "why..."

context:

to hyunjae:
brother, don't cry after you finish reading it okay?
remember the time when someone told you that the unknown number messages and the do or die mission are fake? that's juyeon, idk what was he up to but i guess he was thinking to get his own life just like what was i planning.
thank you for always being a great brother to me, i must've been a bad sister to you right? im so sorry for always joke around with you and steal your food. thank you for always listen to my worries, and comfort me everytime when i need someone. if i am born again, i would like to be your child, or maybe even your siblings or lover too haha jkjk.
promise me that you will be happy on your own without your sister. ill be up there, praying for your happiness.

to sangyeon:
my cousin, thank you for always being so sweet to me and hyunjae. we might be silly and foolish sometimes, but you always take care of us well.
i bet you will get your s/o very soon when you graduated from university, it's next january. i said that i will be there and cheering when you're going up stage for the certificate, but i guess i can never do it. im sorry for not keeping the promise, i hope that you will still be happy that day though!
and sorry for letting you suffer, i will treat you better when i am reborn so please recognise me that time hehe jkjk
thank you for everything, my favourite cousin!

to sunwoo:
i guess you are my ex now. im sorry for everything, i lied. i said that i do not have feelings for you. that was fake, i knew i was going to die so i was hoping that you can forget your feelings for me and love someone else. i must've not deserve your love that God have to do this to me. but it's okay, we can meet when i reborn.
thank you for everything. i really had a great time with you. i had great memories with you my love, and i really wanna be with you for a long time if i have the chance. please don't be angry with sangyeon and juyeon please!!! they did nothing, they were helping me.
i love you so much, please, be happy without me sunwoo.

to juyeon:
you must be so shocked when i get you holding a knife without your consent and stabbed myself right? please do not blame yourself, as long as you're alive, i think it's worth it.
you're a fun guy tbh, and kinda hot ngl especially when the first time we met- haha this is not a joke it's for real!
thank you for being my soulmate, alhhough it doesn't last long. you must've been shocked when you got the message from the unknown number right? eyy don't deny i must be correct! but anyways, please do not ever blame yourself and hate yourself for my death. i mean it!!!

-

juyeon told everything that happened to the three of them. "hopefully the wish i wrote down for the unknown number, it will be granted"

"thank you for telling us...", hyunjae replied. sangyeon just nodded his head while trying to proceed with the info he got. while sunwoo just cried in silence.

"ill be heading out right now, bye", juyeon walked out of the house. he looked at the time on his phone, it's 30 June 2021, 11.59pm.

"please, grant my wish, please"

-

Juyeon POV
i woke up as my phone alarm rang to off it. as i was about to sleep back, "wait... i thought it's school break already..."

i immediately take my phone and check it again, 1 May 2021, 6.45pm. "omg... i didn't see this wrong right?", i rubbed my eyes and slapped myself softly, doing all sorts of thing to prove that this is not a dream.

"OMG SO DOES THAT MEANS... JAEYOUNG IS ALIVE?", i cheered as i did my morning routine and went out of the house with eric. i rushed to his class and see jaeyoung chatting happily with kevin and julia. i got reassured, she is back.

"hey eric can you ask jaeyoung to see me on the rooftop during recess?", i pleaded eric and he nodded his head after a while. "dude do you know you are being so weird?", eric said and i ignored him.

-

"juyeon?", jaeyoung opened the door of the rooftop as she entered. "jaeyoung", i held her wrist as i see her moon soulmate mark appeared. i looked back my wrist, the star soulmate mark appeared too!

she seemed to be looking at it too, "omg juyeon... are we soulmate?" i nodded my head happily, "yes you are" she cheered as she finally found her soulmate. but she got frowned a bit as she realised that, it's me

"jaeyoung...", i called out. will she...

she hummed.

"what do you think about us being soulmate?", i asked. "i think that... from my first impression of you, i think that you are a bit scary. but i guess we will get along well, since God let us become soulmate", she replied and gave me her brightest smile.

so she doesn't remember me...

even if you don't remember me, i will still love you...

THE END

---

hey readers! this story finally comes to an end! firstly, i really wanna thank everyone who read this, although it's not really a nice book.
i really wanna know your opinion, and hopefully you can leave comment on how this story was.
once again, i apologise for not including all member in this story. and i will do my best on my next book!
thank you so so so much for your support, it means a lot to me!!! <333 love you readers!
also, epilogue will be out in a few days i supposed! have a nice day everyone!!!