"You look familiar," Teresa states, looking at Malia intensely. "You're Peter's daughter aren't you?" she asks. Malia hesitates, but nods. 

"You were right Teresa, all along," Lydia laughs. Teresa gives her a small smile. 

"I told Peter that he probably had a long-lost child somewhere," she explained, seeing our frowns. Everyone nods, understanding. 

"Do you guys have any homework?" Isaac asks us. We shake our heads. 

"Lucky," Malia mutters, plopping her math textbook onto her lap. She looks at it with remorse. 

"Math's simple," Teresa states. "There's really only thinking involved," she explains "Every question has an answer and it's either right or wrong,". Malia stares at her. 

"It's like science, you have a solution and all you have to do is do it," Teresa adds. Malia nods. 

"But, I can't remember everything, there's like a billion formulas," she groans. Teresa gives her a small grin. 

"Practice makes perfect," she replies "I'm a scientist, so math is like second nature to me". Scott frowns.

"You're a scientist?" he asks. Teresa nods. 

"I guess you could say I was the best from where I'm from," she states. The pack frowns. Teresa realizes her mistake. 

"Where you're from?" Lydia asks slowly. 

"When we were kidnapped, we had different jobs and stuff," I reply. Minho nods. 

Scott and the pack nod. 

"What happened to you guys for the past year?" Scott asks. 

Sadness clouded Minho's features and his eyes hardened. 

I felt Sonya tense and she paled. Her eyes flashed and her face turned grim. 

Teresa's eyes narrowed and her expression turned wistful. She gripped her gun, knuckles whitening. 

I looked at the floor, cringed. 

Lydia whispered my name. I felt Sonya's breath quicken and tightened my grip on her hand. 

"It's a very long story," I forced out through gritted teeth. Minho ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a sigh. 

"Go on then shank, begin the story," he stated, glowering at the floor. I felt my chest tighten. 

"Okay, uh it all started when I came up from the box," I started, taking a calming breath. 

Time Skip

We told them most of it. We left out a few details. Like people's death, the cranks, and a few other things. 

Sonya was pressed against me, trembling. My arms were around her and I was calming her down. Teresa was staring at the ground, tears slowly falling from her eyes. Minho was resting his chin in his hand, scowling. 

The pack was staring at us. Shock, horror, and sadness etched on their faces. 

Teresa wiped her tears and looked at them.

"Go ahead, ask the questions you've been dying to ask" she states, crossing her arms. I look at them, rubbing Sonya's shoulder simultaneously. 

Scott hesitates, but Isaac doesn't.

"What happens to everyone else?" he asked. Teresa shrugged.

"Presumably dead," she replies, her voice was blunt and flat. Lydia stared at her, eyes wide.