Note

Hello guys..
How are you all?
Hope you & your loved ones are in the pink of your health...
So let's come straight to the point y m writing this note..
I really liked the show alot and it was all becoz of Shivi...
Their wedding track had attracted me towards them & I started watching the show.
But now the show is just getting cringy day by day..
I have taken out few points which is forcing me to stop watching the show.
1) Dhara bhabhi the mahan- okay I understand she has done alot of sacrifices , she has done alot for the family, she did raise her 3 bandar like her own children but dude that doesn't give her a right to take decision of their life. Though becoz of her we got Shivi but come on guys she can't simply take someone else's life such a big decision..
And I was okay with that thinking it's just a show but then came kesar kand.
Daam how brutally she had hit Shiva & Krish... Is this the way u hit ur Children?
I agree what they did was completely wrong but doesn't matter neither  my mother nor my sister in law would hit me like that
2) There's no proper repentance & apology of Dev shown..
Okay if I would have been at his place I would obviously wouldn't just casually say a sorry for something so big I did.. becoz of him Raavi attempted suicide... That's a crime mann.. come on dude no one like literally no one pointed out his mistake.. Dhara had beaten Shiva & Krish for scaring Rishita but what about Dev?What he did was a crime, If Shiva wouldn't have come at time Raavi would have lost her life... But makers didn't feel like it was a crime 😶
3) Except Dhara other characters are neglected
I think the show was about the Pandya family not just Dhara, isn't it? After I started watching the show I came to know that it is a remake of a tamil show so I started watching it..
Daam the show is worth watching every character has their own screen space.. they just don't show Dhara but other characters too.
Everytime I watch the show only Dhara is shown... I mean they even ignore Gautam at times.. I agree that they cannot show every character in single episode but just showing Dhara it's just not fair.. Sometimes Rishita gets a little space but Raavi... Daam they use are as a prop, Raavi doesn't really exist neither in Shiva's nor Pandya family's life..
She just does jhadu pocha aur cooking.. Alice is such a phenomenal actor but makers are wasting her talent..
And makers have forgotten about Jagat I guess, Hardik too is just there as a show piece. I mean a dahi wali had more screen space than them
4) There's no flow in the story
I have always said this that there is no flow in the story line..
I mean they start from a point but then they lose the track.. I can't connect to the story.. if u are starting a track then continue that na y do wanna play with the emotions of the audience.. I still remember that misleading promo..I was expecting so much from it. But no the makers had make khichdi of all the tracks na.
The original makers are not dumb to show all this in separate tracks but ahh
5)Dev & Shiva worshiping Dhara
I still remember talking about this with my friend & how much we were disappointed. Come on man I know indian tv serials have no logic but please have some logic. I understand they love & respect Dhara alot but I can't really see them literally worshiping her like God. Alot of u would now say that it's okay blah blah blah but no for me it's not okay. I too have a sister in law I am very close to her no doubt I love & respect her alot and she is my inspiration but that doesn't mean I would do that.
6) Dhara sniffing Shiva
Honestly when I saw that scene I felt so cringy.. Daam how on the earth does this.. yukk that was so disgusting.. She had seen how he was when he was drunk he couldn't stand still & he wasn't in his senses but man here he was in his senses. Even if he was drunk forgot sake he is married wait he was forcefully married by Dhara herself,then also she was sniffing her.. Raavi is there for him man she isn't just a show piece..she can handle him, she is there for him let her do that, it's important for their relationship but no the makers wanted to show that how much she cares for him.. Alot of people came & justified her that she was just doing her duty , she is their bhabhi maa blah blah blah but tell me one thing if she loves him so much then y doesn't she trust him? She is like a mother ryt?A mother & child's relationship has trust hell every relationship works becoz of trust..where was her trust gone? She didn't trust Shiva or her upbringing? Leave my sister in law my mother too will never sniff me like this becoz she trusts me..
7)3 brothers sleeping in their room & them sleeping beside them
This was just next level mann
My brother & sister in law treat me like their first child but come on I wouldn't go & sleep in their room. Makers really need to understand that this doesn't make us go aww but it makes us awkward. Gaura actually smiling at them & making them sleep like their babies.. now please gaura shippers don't tell me that see how loving they are.. I agree they love them like their children but dude there is a line.
Also I wanna know where were Rishita & Raavi? Waise toh makers have portrayed Rishita's character like she can't tolerate Dev leaving her for even a min where was she now?
8) Unnecessary love triangle
We already had enough of love triangles we don't need one more. Dear makers it's 2021 where there is so much women empowerment promoted but what u guys are showing? Only purpose of a woman is to get married. Only Dhara was shown working in the start but now even she doesn't work. Anita doesn't have to get Gautam or any other man for living she can work for herself. It's just so annoying seeing her trying to create misunderstandings please stop this unnecessary drama, u have already done alot of things that has made fans mad.

I would like to conclude that I know it's just a show but we all pay for it, I can't stand something that is wrong & I would point it out..
There are so many more things but the list is endless so m ending it here.
Do let me know ur thoughts on this..
Love,
Ur new writer 😊