1. Did I Get Kidnapped?

"Yawn..." I woke up and slowly opened my eyes.

"Huh? Where am I?" I thought as furiously started to look around the room to find any clues that could tell me where I was.

"Did I get kidnapped? No, if I were to get kidnapped I wouldn't be sleeping on such a luxurious bed." I thought as I stepped my foot on the floor and started looking around for any possible clues.

There was a door in front of me.

"Huh? Where does that door lead to?" I thought as I moved towards the direction of the door.

"Might as well open it." I thought as I opened the door. The view inside suprised me quiet a lot. "This is a... bathroom? Well... it looks as big as my own room." I thought as I started to move in the direction where the mirror was placed.

When I looked into the mirror, a look of horror crept onto my face.

"What the hell?!" I shouted inside of my own mind

"This is the face of Riser Phenex. Why is he here... wait isn't this supposed to be my face?"  I thought as I placed my hand on the mirror to check if it really was a mirror.

"Wh.." Suddenly a jolt of pain struck my head. It was not really aching but it felt like someone is forcefully writing something on my brain.

"This knowledge and memories, it's of Riser Phenex..."  I thought as I continued to hold my head in pain. "Ah..." I shouted before I fainted.

After some time I woke up.

"Ah! It hurts..." I stated as I started to stand and look towards the mirror again.

"So who am I? Am I Riser Or am I someone else?" I said looking towards the mirror.

"No, I'm both. I know you struggled Riser, you wanted to change but you couldn't. Now I'm here you can rest easy and leave everything to me." I said as I closed my eyes and focused my demonic energy on my face.

With the memory of my previous life I change my appearance.