Chapter 2

Purvi ( POV )

" What you want to talk about Abhijeet ? " said ACP sir and Abhijeet sir's face became pale he looked back and got biggest schok of his life.

" Jai Hind sir " we all stood up and saluted both of them. Its going to be a fun show. I know its not fair but in this boring job that's the only form of entertainment we have....so its fun.

" Sir....s-i-r..Jai hind sir. " he said and we know how much he can go against ACP sir. But somehow no one can do that cause we respect him as for DCP chitrole ....let's not talk about it.

" Jai Hind...jai hind , so you said you wanted to talk about something and you are not afraid to talk about it....what is it ? " asked ACP sir.

" Nothing sir....we were just joking nothing serious. " said Abhijeet sir trying to cover up what he said earlier. I wish....wish Abhijeet sir repeat what he said , at least we could have received a holiday.

" No , no I heard clearly....you said you want to ask ACP sir for vacation and you are not scared to ask for it. " said DCP chitrole repeating Abhijeet sirs words.

" Is it Abhijeet ? " asked ACP sir , Abhijeet sir didn't utter a word and the whole room became silent. " Boss stop scaring them , we were talking about vacation... and after such hard work I think we deserve one. " said Dr salunka.

" Vacation... now ? Its the most busy time of the year and you want vacation. " said ACP sir and here goes our good days away from us. I can't believe we can't have a holiday to enjoy.

" What's the fuss about ? Why such long faces ? Any body dead ? Why so gloomy ? " asked DCP sir and Dr salunka told him about everything that happened before their arrival.

" oh ! So its the famous vacation argument....I thought so. " asked DCP sir looking towards us. He walked towards my table sat on the desk of my table . He watched our reactions one by one.

" Expecting vacation from him must be dreaming....only vacation that you get from him is on your death day....you want ? " asked DCP sir and I think he is right.

" We are so tired that .....even that vacation sounds amazing to us sir . " said Abhijeet sir in a very low whisper but of course even that didn't escape DCP chitrole sir's ear. " That can be arranged for you.. " said ACP sir glaring at Abhijeet sir.

" Don't frighten the poor boy , he just wants vacation... What's wrong in wanting to have vacation ?" Said DCP sir. For the first time he is taking our side....is he okay ?

" sir what are you talking about ? We have so much to do , so many files to complete.... " ACP sir would have continued but DCP chitrole stopped him and told " Work.....that we have to do whole life , no escape from that but for good work we need a fresh mind and for that some relaxation is necessary.... right Abhijeet ? " asked DCP sir.

" Yes sir " replied Abhijeet sir without looking up. " Alright than , its on me I will take you all out for vacation. I will take you Tikuji -ni wadi ' their we will stay in the resort for one week and have a good time. " said DCP sir , hard to believe but he did.

" ACP I hope you don't have any problem." asked DCP sir , I mean who can say no to him right ? " If you want to take than how can I say no ? " said ACP sir.

It took lot of will power to just not jump up and down out of excitement. Finally it will be our holiday. " Thank you sir " we all said together. "Its okay " replied DCP sir.

" Sir including us right ? " asked Dr Tarika with hopeful eyes. Even Dr salunka is hopeful for the vacation. The other day I saw him playing chess with a skeleton and I highly think he needs a break.

" Of course or for some people it wouldn't be a holiday. " said DCP sir, did he just teased Abhijeet sir ?....in a good mood , I mean he got an opportunity to show he is better than our ACP sir ( which he is not ) naturally he is happy about it.

" We will go this Monday and its Saturday so pack well and do finish the pending work before leaving...and on Monday I will pick you up. " said DCP sir.

" No , no sir why bother ....we can arrange cars for the ride. " said ACP sir, can't let the senior do all the work right ? Special seniors like DCP chitrole.

" I know my image in your minds and I don't want to change it but....at least once you can see the DCP chitrole you never meet before. " he said and it is a settled thing.

" What are you talking about sir...we respect you a lot. "Said Daya sir to DCP chitrole sir. " Its okay , no need to use your sweet talks with me , just be ready on time. And finish work before leaving or your ACP is going to blame me again. " he said with a teasing smile.

" Sirr..." Said ACP sir but DCP sir dismissed the matter with a wave of hand and told " Let's discuss about the new policy....and you people please finish your work. " he said to us.

" Jai Hind sir. " we said with sincerity this time. Both of our sir's went in their cabin to discuss. And we immediate in working mode. We have to finish as much as possible before leaving.

" We must go....we have files to complete . " said Dr salunka and left with Dr Tarika but Abhijeet sir didn't stop them as he and Daya sir and busy with files.

I took my pending files and started to complete them. Finally I can go out and have fun. Have to inform Suji aunty that I wouldn't be home for a week. Have to pack bags , pick up shirts from laundry, that dress I bought... have to pick it up from the tailor. And I will be already.....its going to be fun.